Satanachia

Satanachia sounds like an interesting demon, any experiences to share?

1 Like

I’m interested as well. Not a whole lot on this forum.

I had a dream about Satanchia a couple of weeks ago. At that time I wasn’t even sure who this was. I had to literally Google him to find out.

I think what’s interesting is that he or she is under Satan

2 Likes

Satanachia is friendly. He has a handsome face, with very long straight white-blonde hair that flows down to his waist. When I have seen him, he wears a white robe.

1 Like

Do you have extended experience with him? Ca. You share? I’m unable to find much on him.

Nothing to do with him as a demon of the Goetia. He is a Nordic ET, emperor of a world called Typhon, in the constellation of Typhon.
That’s UPG and all I got. I spent a few past lives with him, that’s all.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing! :smiley:

1 Like

Last month I spent 2 weeks with Satanachia, meditation, chatting, chanting, art, within those two weeks I got good attention, freebies and a feeling of wellbeing. I recommend to give your just time to Satanachia for a week or two. You will not be dissapointed.

So again, thank you Satanachia-commander in chief🙏

3 Likes

@Saibot can you elaborate a little more?

Did you connect with him solely through meditation? Or did you also evoke him?

1 Like

For some reason I was drawn to him, so I got info what I found on Web and when I felt ready done a small ritual with a candle and called upon him with some art, I felt a presence and asked to work with him, it lasted 2 weeks. During those weeks I meditated on him and gave him only my time. I asked for his energy to be with me. And it worked.

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/04/12/satanachia/amp/

3 Likes

This is some great info. I’m also researching more, but there is very little out there.

According to the article Satanachia is the same, or at least connected, with the goddess Chia, so maybe give a little research on her as well.

1 Like

I use to think this was satan when I first got into demons lel

3 Likes