SATAN Vs LUCIFER

Hello ,
I would like to know the difference between , SATAN and LUCIFER. I felt that they are completely different entities. I felt rage when I was worshiping SATAN. And a different feeling with LUCIFER. Someone of you , please explain.

Satan is a title which means adversary, Lucifer is a being.Who Lucifer really is can make another debate, so, lets not go there.

Since Satan is a title, different demons can take that title.It can be Lucifer or some other demon entirely.I am not sure if there really is a Satan out there, except egregore ones.

4 Likes

We already have too many threads with this. Please use the forum search function or check out the BALG FAQ.

5 Likes

theyre different, thats all i can tell you

1 Like

Some experience them as different, others the same. Your personal gnosis is what will determine if they are or aren’t. There’s been similar debates in thread.

1 Like

It has been said that Satan and Lucifer are completely different beings with a same range of vibration and they have their own empires.

In short, you can say they both are friends or best friends or brothers or alabama 101.

But personal gnosis will help you determine your case.

In the way I work with them and everything I have personally done they have always presented as 2 seperate beings. I have always known them as seperate. This is just my personal experience. Everyone is different.

5 Likes

They are really two different Elders

1 Like