Satan and Baphomet

Yesterday when I was meditating the clear figure of baphomet stood in front of me. I still remember it’s face, nose, horns and completer figure but without wings. Before meditation i reading about satan as I am more lean towards Satan and I was about chant Satan’s enn while meditating. As I saw the figure i opened my eyes. After seeing figure i thought the figure i saw was of Satan but after googling i came to know its figure of Baphomet. The figure was appeared in golden lines. I want to know how that figure of Baphomet came in front of me when I was thinking about Satan. What to do further please guide ??

4 Likes

Many beings answer to the resonate cord of “satan” or the “devil”. Your experience sounds phenomenal. Perhaps Baphomet has something to teach you.

3 Likes

What is the difference between Satan and Baphomet. Are they different dieties? Shall I go forward to ask Baphomet? What if i kept chanting Satan’s enn everyday?

1 Like

Baphomet is also symbolic of duality on many levels

3 Likes

Baphomet is one of the many satanic personalities. Over time Satan has come to include a demonic patheon of demon deities.

2 Likes

In deeper esoteric tradition Baphomet is the representation of how exoteric religious people understand the Creator God/Source. It is best illustrated in Key 15 of the Tarot. Among other things, it is the card of mirth (aka laughter or humor).

IOW - baphomet is the false understanding of the Singularity, the Source, the Primal Will, the NoThing.

Perhaps, in your desire to become intimate with Satan you received the Baphomet image back to demonstrate that are looking at Satan that is incongruent with Truth or reality.

3 Likes

Pan, Baphomet, Moloch, the Devil there is an aspect there

1 Like

What does it mean after Invoking Baphomet at 0100 Hrs, while repeating his Enn and gazing at a flame from a Black candle. In a dream you get dragged? Because; I was dragged it felt so real but it was in a dream. Whatever that was, was tall and; I bet very ugly. Although; I remember whatever that was grabbed my wrists to the point where they both barely touched. Being dragged and both of my wrists touching each other barely; I don’t understand.

1 Like

There is a Qlippothic Crioss and a Satanist/Demonic LBRP.

One of them calls to both Baphomet and Satan. Look up the Qlippoth Cross with baphomet and satan.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome @Facta_Verba It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes