Satan: An Legendary Guide To Evoking A Legendary Being

This is very interesting. When I was 13 years old, I was able to invoke Satan, without stealth and without previous trance work, his energy was very powerful, raw and aggressive, the image that at that moment came to my mind about the appearance of Satan was like a dementor.

At a certain moment he can not invoke Satan anymore, and I would like to know the reason. Then I worked with Satan under the mask of Enki and his energy changed a lot, he was calm, he transmitted peace and understanding, to a certain extent I believed that Satan and Enki were two different entities.
Do you think he can send you a private message? There are some things that I would like to talk to you about.

1 Like

Preparation intellectually and intimate knowing are both required, while ritual tools just increase the opportunity of success.

2 Likes

Revisiting a older thread I contributed on saw your post and have to say you describe him to a T ! ( especially the old knowledge within the darkness) Almost exactly the same feelings I get, and yes…working with him is hard as he doesn’t suffer fools gladly but does have a caring side for sure.
Never seen him in red sun form but have seen him as swirling kolidascope of colors though with deep oranges and reds kinda.

2 Likes

Had a thought; would all of this work with the Lucifer and the Hidden Demons method? Satan is in it from what I’ve heard.

1 Like