Satan: An Legendary Guide To Evoking A Legendary Being

Actually I would go with the one on your profile pic but to differentiate his to Lucifer, it would be in red on black. The inverted pentagram could be used but is a modern interpretation adopted by the church of Satan and not ancient.
Satan - ism is NOT the same as envoking the genuine entity himself but just a load of ethics for a way of life, but that’s just by take on it. The only Sigil I’ve ever had in my mind is the 1st I mentioned. Certainly no Baphamet. Hope this helps.

3 Likes

What’s my guess on what?

Ah nevermind, sophmoric and teenage stuff just for laughs.

1 Like

The Book of Sitra Achra, sigil and invocation formula. You don’t need anything else.

3 Likes

Micah, source?

1 Like

Source of the Post?
Satan himself

I didn’t pull all that from a book lmao

2 Likes

OK, but I’ve never felt anxiety, panic, mental chaos or any destructive energy.

4 Likes

That’s perfectly fine @Trimorphis

Only empowerment, guidance and illumination

4 Likes

I feel that :heart: Satan :heart: is interested in the free will of the witch. He likes it when the mage does things according to his free will. Everything is than just fine. Lord Satan is marvellous :heart:

5 Likes

Enki - Lucifer

Beast Out of The Sea/Earth - Leviathan

The Serpent In the Garden - Samael (Venom of God) /Lucifer

And i don’t only have this from the books. Reading, channeling too. I really ask myself does anybody really know.And still this channeling could be genuine, depends on the real story… Who knows.

3 Likes

Sigil Satan:

4 Likes

The Serpent can also be Lilith or Satan depending on the source however it seems to be Samael from what I’ve studied.

2 Likes

Beast of the Earth is Behemoth.

2 Likes

Nope Lilith was the first wife of Adam. Serpent could be Samael or Satan and if they are masks then it could be Lucifer

4 Likes

The Order of the Cresent Moon makes a good video about this on his YouTube Channel.

The Garden of Eden is entirely a Symbol and so are its events.

I really wouldn’t be surprised if they all are the same being, even Azazel but I’d say that they’re all very different.

1 Like

The Serpent is only Satan, a negative symbol, in Christianity. In Judaism, which is the original, the Serpent is a good being who help Adam and Eve mature and enter into a world of consequences, but also responsibility.

1 Like

All of y’all debating over theoretical bullshit and y’all missing the point entirely!
IT DOESNT MATTER if Leviathan is a mask of Satan or not. That’s not gonna help you when you need money, power, love, etc.

Who gives a fuck about symbology and meaning from various Religions? Is wondering if Eden is real, REALLY gonna help you when you in a back alley in a dangerous situation? Hell no.

Fucking summon Him for fucks sake and get on with raising your Empire
Answer the Questions after you get your kingdom settled

14 Likes

Me too.

His energy depends on his aspects and what you expect from him. I’ve felt his destructive, harsh, very powerful energy, like a fiery storm that destroys all blockades and weakness. (especially when he’s angry or motivated yess) or something like a deep, secret, very old knowledge within darkness.

Tbh, when I’ve connected to him he seemed to be very calming, caring (no JoS’ie shit, but really, he seemed to be glad of our meeting on LHP path) and he felt eternal and unlimited, as if he never had a beginning or an end. In my dream he usually appeared as a sun on a red sky with golden cereal fields, and he’s also a solar being, deeply related to sun essence. The sun is a symbol of own being and true potential that Satan shows and teaches you to always manifest your will and true powerful self without all these lies of own limitation.

4 Likes

Fair point! I’ve heard this mentioned by a few Occultists.

It does actually sound more beneficial to invest in an empire instead of studying a lot of theory.

3 Likes