Satalos information etc

I will keep the forum abreast about them on my own thread so not to derail this one. I hope you will share anything you might get it, please post it over on mine, if you feel inclined to.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/the-divine-marriage-of-satalos-and-babylon/81750

1 Like

Why would a Hebrew be a Goddess of Creation? Makes no sense.

She’s associated with being the wife of King Solomon. And with Noah, but a name is never mentioned with Noah. Just speculation. So, I do not think there is a link.

Not sure why this intrigues me; however, I will stay on my path with the Egyptian Goddess linked with “the laws”.

Unfortunately there are two Naamahs in Hebrew tradition. The first is the one you mentioned while the other is a demoness mentioned as one of the consorts of Samael in the Zohar and has been associated with the one of the spheres of the Qliphoth associated with the more primal aspect of the Earth or physical plane if we view it as the opposite of its Sephiroth.

I was wondering if there is a connection between the goddess and demoness, not Noah’s/Solomon’s wife.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m not familiar with this book, but will do some research.

Also, does the name Naher mean anything to you?

And I found my answer.

Naher is Yam.

1 Like

Question here : this red queen you speak of …who is she ? Is she a female form of Satan or Lucifer? I ask this because in one channeling I had with a friend with lucifuge, I recall hearing about the mother of Lucifuge. Is this red queen his mother ?

Just asking as I though I was dealing with a parasite, but maybe not

Babylon or Tiamat. Her many names.

Satalos has a sigil ??

Probably the seed of darkness. The nine pointed star.

1 Like