Sargon of akkad saying magick isn't real

I cannot love this post enough.

I’ve been saying the same thing about gravity and people just look at me like strange.

Magic is unproven science and science is proven magic.

Medicine is basically compound herbs.

3 Likes

I gotta side with Zyazazu. All assumptions of this being bad are taking into account Judeo-Christian powers in charge, but I see their influence on the various matters of life slipping every day. I have a feeling the time will be right for Sorcery to become mainstream after whatever major change Koetting has been saying the Nine Gatekeepers are bringing to this world.

1 Like

We have documented curses in history. They gave an effect. I was thinking of creating topic with them - examples but have given up.
For example Jaques de Molay curse:
The Powerful Curse of Jacques de Molay, the Last Grand Master of Templars | Ancient Origins He said that curse while he was burning life on a balefire.
This curse killed all people who judged him in a year. No one of Philip sons managed to live longer than 33 years.
History is my second hobby btw. This really happened. There are very good books about history of Philip IV family after that curse - “The Accursed kings”. Check them. This story is an example of something real - not hocus pocus stuff.

I look up to good old Carl Benjamin, but that does not mean I have a desire to chimp after all his thoughts.
Pretty sure he will respect you for being you, and if he doesn’t, then he is not worth your respect.

As for proving it to a non-believer…yea, just don’t.
Take your time to explore and experiment, but just work for yourself and eventually people of any order or coven you decide to form or join.

Don’t give a fuck about anyone else, no matter how much you look up to them.

2 Likes