Sapien medicine

Hello guys I found on YouTube a video channel from a user who calls himself Sapien medicine And I read that it’s a more effective than subliminals.
What sapien does is a certain programming in the subconscious using morphic fields.Do you have with thisany experience? People talk very positively about this channel and its videos with that frequency.
the author says that for maximum effect it is good to listen to it through speakers. Someone again says that for them these videos with morphic frequencies do not work. What do you think ?

1 Like

Sapien medicine is really good, you reminded me, they have a remove negativity frequency which is amazing

2 Likes

I was referred to Sapien from someone to use the remove he talked about. It’s gnarly sou ding to me like there’s chimes that feel like there happening outside of your head. I need to get into the habit of useing his stuff.

1 Like

Do you think that its much better then subliminals? I’ve never heard of morphic fields etc … but i believe this Sapien method helps

1 Like

Sapien helps

Sapien is amazing.

@Littleshart How long it takes to see results? Its better then subliminals?

1 Like

Depends on what will you use, whats it about?

Wealth And abundance

No matter what you try, thats unlikely to work unless you work for it, sorry man.I will be honest with you on this.I mean give it a try if you want to but that money wont pop up outta nowhere.

1 Like

Its all subconscious right? I apreciate your answer Bro.

1 Like

Yes, character changes, and at best, physical changes will happen, but something outside of you cant come if you think of that.

Maybe that audio is going to make you work harder or or make some neccesary change in yourself for a better financial life but, money wont show up by itself.This is true even with magick.Magick only, how can I say, make the water come more but if source of it is empty.No way.Unless somehow one of your rich relatives die or you get an accident which will bring you money via insurance etc.

1 Like

What is your opinion on subliminals

1 Like

Fully subconcious in my opinion.Where Sapien is better is, his audios also work energetically, at least some of them.