Santa Muerte - Special Thanks for my Success with love spell

Believe in it. You are it. You are magic.

4 Likes

:+1: good to hear that bro

2 Likes

Yeah bro, I still do believe, but it’s been so long. Imagine it’s been 2 and half years. And still couldn’t manifest the results.
Can you imagine,How possibly I could cope up with the pain of love?
Flip side: I might not have my girl in my side?
Bright side: love made me capable to do many things, it showed me my true self.

3 Likes

i cant make a altar in my home but can i work with Santa Muerte ?

2 Likes

Yes you can. A candle anywhere you have a small space. Your dresser, on top of your refrigerator, a desk…Anywhere!!!

You don’t need an alter. Find any small place you can.

When you can, she likes bread, coffe, candy, Rum, Sigars, Money, Fruit, Wine.

Something small from time to time.

5 Likes

if you’d like more inspiration, this may help

5 Likes

Absolutely. See I’m not the best person to say more on Santa Muerte as I’ve just started learning to work with her myself. But I know the concept remains the same. It’s not about the bells and whistles. It’s about the intention. So a candle burned even at the top of your refrigerator with respect will yield the same result I believe. Ask me I don’t have a dedicated altar right now. It’s study table which I’ve cleaned for her. One thing I know keep the area clean. She doesnt like dusty dorty place. Isn’t that the same for us people too?

4 Likes

I am really happy for you. I was already thinking about working with her when i read this post. But i am thinking if i can work with her temporarily and if she will punish me for mistakes or substituting ritual items.

1 Like

I don’t think so punishment happens if the substitutions of ritual items are done. I know she’s a little possessive jealous kind so if you got any ongoing long term relationship with any other entity you got to respectfully set that expectation woth her.

However, I’m also not sure if she likes to be a temporary substitute for any other non result yielding energy. Maybe again, setting up expectations before hand would be good. Then after all it will be between you and her so I’m not the best one to say.

1 Like

Alright Thank you.

1 Like

If I don’t have a picture of her could I just put my tablet or something similar there until I get one?

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s not gonna work. The logic says it should. But I also know she kinda like that special treatment. She’s the only energy I’ve heard of who likes her own altar and has statues spread all across the world. That must’ve come from some reasoning behind it. Currently even I don’t have a statue of her. It’s not available on Amazon India and buying one directly from Amazon USA is costly right now for me. But I was able to get a print out and it’s worked well.

This said, it’s all about your connection with her. You try it with your tablet. If it works then awesome else get a pic printed out

3 Likes

Congratulations, @himanshuchauhan! I adore la Santisima, my patroness… and am devoted to her. She definitely DOES NOT like to be a temporary substitute…if you bring her into your life and pledge devotion to her, it must be permanent. She is not to be messed with and expects a relationship and to be treated with respect.

In terms of my own relationship, I know that Santa Muerte helps me an insane amount. I have had the same thing that you report, as well. I ask her to get my partner to call and within minutes it seems they do.

2 Likes

She’s not a temporary kind of gal. She will not punish you for mistakes or substitutions, it is the intention that counts and your sincerity. She understands if you are doing your best and if you are genuine. What she will not tolerate are unfulfilled promises. If you promise her something, always make good on the promise. She is not intolerant and understands people make mistakes or sometimes life interferes and you can’t get to things right away - however she expects you to hold up your end of the bargain. If you do not and she feels you are using her and just being unsavoury, she can take back everything she has given and make things much much worse.

The other thing is she is not indifferent. She has those she will work with and others she will not. It’s more like she chooses you. If you feel drawn to her that is a good sign but look for more before plunging in.

4 Likes

Okay thanks.

But can i ask her for something and say that if she doesnt do it that i will remove her altar?

And if she doesnt do what i ask for can i remove her altar?

1 Like

True brother. I’m beginning to see so much of miracles around me everyday as Mother is making my life so wondrous. My devotion for her increases by the minute.

1 Like

You arent devoted to her your devoted to yourself. Which was always her.

5 Likes

She’s not like a wishing machine or a djinni - there will be times when she does not do what you ask of her. I would suggest threatening to take down her altar if she doesn’t do your bidding is the wrong way to go about things. Instead I might ask her to give me signs she is willing to work with me and wants to.

Santa Muerte does not take orders - or, she may give you something you ask in a way you didn’t want it, laughing the whole time. A word of caution: if you go to Santa Muerte with a tone of “do this or else,” she is likely to hand you your ass on a plate. If you go to her sincerely asking for signs she can and will do what you ask, this would be the better approach. I wouldn’t set up an altar to experiment. By the time I set up my altar, I knew it was forever as she had already talked to me in dreams, shown up in photos taken of me, appeared to me and to my non-magickal relatives, etc. If you’re testing her out, be up front and only offer what you’re willing to give.

4 Likes

@babygrim (Brigid) you’re my new found best friend :grin:
No really I will keep in touch with you. You know I’ve recently started my journey of devoting myself to madarina Santa Muerte. So I can use all the guidance myself. Would it be ok to ping you once in a while?

2 Likes

Santa Muerte has a big heart if you know how to
approach it.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes