Samyaza/Shemyaza

Regarding the new video about Shemyaza aka Samyaza I did some digging and there was an older video from Asenath Mason where she too also declared him as the head leader of the watchers- yet the book of Enoch (from what I understand I admit I’ve never read it in its entirety) barely mentions him. I was always under the impression that Azazel was lead over the watchers and convinced the others to go to earth and so on and so forth. Thoughts? Opinions? Anyone else who thought the same? Now I’m very intrigued. I’ll also admit I didn’t have time to watch the whole video in its entirety- maybe I should before flapping my gums- but from what I gathered he taught men sorcery. Is that correct?

Azazel is the one who taught mankind jewelry and weapons. Hes more of a free agent

Right I knew that but I was always under the impression that he was the “leader” and influencer

In a light search shemyaza pops up as leader

In the Book of Enoch, Samyaza is portrayed as the leader of a band of angels called the Watchers that are consumed with lust for mortal women and become fallen angels.

Where as azazel is usually associated with the story of the scapegoat

Azazel (Hebrew: עֲזָאזֵל‎, translit. ʿAzazel; Arabic: عزازيل‎, translit. ʿAzāzīl) appears in the Bible in association with the scapegoat rite. In some traditions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, it is the name for a fallen angel.

At least that is some of the surface level stuff.
Best way to get answers would probably be to evoke them and question them and ask them to bring more knowledge ofnthe watchers to you.

You’d be surprised how much gets thrown at you with such petitions for knowledge.

3 Likes

Azazel is also known as pan and the morning star: Lucifer but Samyaza is the ‘top grass’ he rarely involves himself with humans. Unless you are awaited and here I am introducing myself and I will make it famous in the right time as they sent me visions of what can happen if walked a certain path. From birth I was damned and I am almost Jesus’s dying age (33) im 29 I have a lot to learn to make what is expected me. I was born in a fire mystery i tangled with as said in my adoption papers from the most foul still practiced witchcraft today that is Romania and my father hid me with a perfecr place below Italy as prophesised in middle of Mediterranean. Recently like a curtain my eyes where opened what bloodline I carry and I will crush all false beings and do not believe the apocalypse. Scales tipped over a long time ago. Winning side is in my hands now but my father always guide me. I understand all my od’s I had with hard drugs that could never kill me I came to know now, but should have, and literally countless motorbike/cars hard collision impacts without a scratch. I was hidden in perfect sight and always damned even my innocence was taken at 5 year old. I must suffer more than Jesus and with it I learn and my legion behind me will destroy all that you hold dear cause blind is society. Dear Christians you are being brainwashed (3 fingered midget U.F.O.S my ass ) Thank Hollywood for that. They tower you and immortal. You choose sides but know this [I have seen God wash his hands 2nd / 3rd time from humans in next life.] May the light bringer open your eyes for some are bound to meet me with your 3rd eye and willing to help. For now I accept all help and suggestions I know and decipher the intention by the “being’s” aura. Searching for Grand Grimoire currently. Lost my book as a kid for I possessed it once. Very thin.

1 Like

Welcome @Mario_J_Fenech. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Hey, I’m from Romania too. Where are you from, friend?

Azazel and Shemyaza were co-head leaders, under them were “minor” leader.

2 Likes

Welcome @Cr1ogeN. I see you joined us back in August but this is your first post. Please make an introductory post in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

Azazel is the Saturnalian aspect of the scapegoat. Shemyaza is the Neptunian. Yes, Watchers.