SAMHAIN Ritual ~ Monday 6th Nov, 2.15pm New York, 7.15pm London

This ritual would probably help me. I’m just beginning to look into magick.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Samhain: Grand Rite

So it is done.

3 Likes

I’m in. Will do it at mid day

3 Likes

One small note, I thought Samhain already passed?

2 Likes

i’m in :3

~i probably won’t but:
would it be ok to visualize horny futa demons coming from the sky, to fuck all religious or naughty butts? XD

1 Like

I don’t believe so - full reasons and calculations given here:

Look at how Easter moves around due to being based on astronomical, rather than calendrical, dates. Furthermore, I was told to found a new altar on the 7th, first day after this working, before I knew the 6th was significant, so that to me affirms this is correct.

I see the pinning of Samhain to a specific date as being kin to the way Egyptians held tight to their 365 day calendar despite it becoming less accurate with every passing year - and the linking of modern accuracy with our ancestors endeavours of muscle and sweat to align massive stones with immense precision reminds me of this old saying:

[quote]

Advice to a patient who is sick:

2000 BCE: Here, take this herb.

1000 CE: That herb is heathen. Say this prayer instead.

1800 CE: That prayer is superstition. Drink this potion instead.

1900 CE: That potion is dangerous. Take this pill instead.

1950 CE: That pill is ineffective. Take this antibiotic instead.

2017 CE: That antibiotic is dangerous. Take this herb instead.[/quote]

4 Likes

Great stuff Eva, I completed the ritual it was a great success now all we need are more people to feed the gate to keep it open.

2 Likes

You are the one who initiated this! :smiley:

I’m doing my rit at 19:15 outside in the little wasteland behind our garden, then I may also do something at midnight, and this is also connected, suitable for beginners and people who are unsure about joining in a group working but want some involvement:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: ok fine…no futas

I hope i wont sleep at the time of the rite… my sleep lacks somewhat ordinary rythm,
but the timer is set.

Done.

Something interesting happened.

I was doing my daily meditation a little while ago which consists of kundalini yoga/3rd eye opening/evocation.
When my practice was nearing it’s end I saw a flash (my eyes stay closed for the whole meditation).
I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. It was exactly 10:17am. My ritual time was supposed to be 11:17am (7:15pm for Lady Eva).
I thought it was interesting that exactly 1 hour before the set time it was clear to do the ritual. I wondering if this staggered effect has a way of keeping the hole open, like we all pick up where the other left off.

3 Likes

Ok getting ready :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I did it right after the ignition of the black sun, as they are complementary

4 Likes

Done.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Missed it ;(

Sunset your time is fine, we can keep this rolling throughout the day. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Damn :confused: what time in Poland it will be ?
It is the end ?? :o
Btw 2 days ago my grandmother died 67y.o

Sorry to hear that, rest in peace PatrykPrz’s nan! :hibiscus:

The exact time I calculated has passed, but you can still do midnight your time. :thumbsup:

Also, this is an option if midnight isn’t possible, that way you will still be in the overall current of the working:

3 Likes

:cry: thanks…my alarm didn’t work