Samhain: Grand Rite

i’m in

1 Like

@Ben_Sahar Thank you.

1 Like

As we near the time where the gate shall be opened I feel a need to tell everyone to do what feels best for them. The rite is flexible for a reason. It does not specify a means through which the gate should be opened for example. It does not specify how one should meditate. It doesn’t even specify the Spirit/s to be called as long as they are of the Powers of Darkness. At the end of the day the important thing is that we are to cut through the veil.

I’m going to do rites from the BMoA, invoke the void and Lucifer and then proceed with the rite.

1 Like

i got 24 minutes…
~What should i try? :thinking:

1 Like

Read the OP, it details this rite

1 Like

How did this go? Out of curiosity?

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow Will PM. There are things I cannot say.

1 Like

:scream_cat:…omgs

~What have they done?

1 Like

@Lady_Eva Done. I modified the phrase to “In the name of I Am and The Ascent Of All Disciples Across The Planes” and focused on channeling the powers of darkness alone.

1 Like

I moved this reply here - I had some doubts yesterday about having a working thread where someone made a statement that effectively was on a completely different approach, and given the reports of @C.Kendall this morning, I am going to go with my spidey senses and define the working as being that thread, and your own work as being this thread. :thumbsup:

Magick can be remarkably legalistic at times and the smallest skewing or opening of loopholes can make a big difference, as can words spoken on what amounts to the meeting place of the participants. :thinking:

Would rather fuss over nothing, than ignore intuition.

2 Likes

Thank You

1 Like