Samhain: Grand Rite

This is a rite that I just channeled for the specific purpose of driving the forces of darkness firmly into this world. On Samhain, in between Midnight and 3 AM, tear open a gateway to the Other Side. Then anoint this sigil with blood, burn a candle on top of it and meditate on the end result until the candle runs out.

Please join in. This will open the gateways towards a New World for all of us. Remember to offer your thanks to the Spirits afterwards.
@C.Kendall @nikki @Lady_Eva @anon63404644 @KingOfHearts616 @Sheogorath @anon20147451 @Baal @Rcs4215 @Anziel_Merkaba
12 Likes

You may wish to draw a Spirit’s sigil inside the large triangle of the sigil above. Also, if any Words of Power come to you SPEAK THEM.

@FraterMagni @Soon2bAdept @gt2david @Woodsman81 @anon628574 @Eye_of_Ra @DragonPhoenix777 @DrknessNC

3 Likes

I’ma sit this one out.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow Sure. I really need people to join in though, so if you ever change your mind…

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do. I currently live with my parents, whom have Christina beliefs.

Christian became Christina apparently…

1 Like

@Sheogorath Visualize the candle if you have to. You will get a sense of when it burns out

This is the cleaving heavens thing right? The forum had a whole debate on it, I’m sticking to what I said, it comes with too much risk. However I’m.not trying to derail this thread either.

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow I know what I am doing. It’s as controlled as it gets. Also, yes sort of @Lady_Eva made me turn this rite into a seperate thread, but it’s inspired by that.

1 Like

There’s no problem with burning candles. The thing I would have to be discreet about is the blood.

2 Likes

@Sheogorath Skip it if you must. I am getting the impression that it isn’t 100% necessary.

Sounds like I came at you with my giant cyber-roboctopus servitors, and a bunch of tickling sticks. :thinking:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Didn’t mean it that way.

2 Likes

Like I said, I’ll see what I can do.
Perhaps I could disguise it (should my parents decide to break my privacy) into being an old Christian tradition from Ireland to celebrate Samhain.

2 Likes

@Sheogorath If you must. Do what you can.

1 Like

Hmm.

Care to divulge some more information?

@anon20147451 PM with any specific questions. I don’t want to start posting names on a public forum.

That would be a nice word for the Mod hammer😂

4 Likes

3AM by region? I’m in northeast america. Where are you?

I’m down I like to experiment, but when does this need to be done? Tonight? Friday through Sunday I dedicate my gf, sex, and a little brew lol. I can do this on Monday evening.

1 Like

@Rcs4215 Samhain. November 1st 12AM-3AM wherever you are.

edit: Sorry. I had the wrong date on there for a moment. It’s November 1st. Also it’s 12AM-3AM.

4 Likes