Samael = Wealth?

Day before, I was invoking Lilith.

Reason for this was that if I wanted to invoke something it should be Lilith at the day.
So I did proceed to do so. I presented few questions and received answers that I would interpret with my own understanding.

What puzzled me was that when I asked if could receive wealth through her she replied.“No” I then asked her back then who I should ask this from and reply was, "Samael"
After conversation this was the only thing that left puzzling me. From name I could’ve guessed that it must’ve been some type of an angel. “Michael, Raphael, etc” I did brief research on the matter and was surprised that these two entities were linked. (I am bit novice)

I don’t really understand how Samael could be linked with gaining wealth though. My motto is to approach things with clear understanding. So if someone has an idea. I would appreciate it.

1 Like

Wouldn’t recommend referring to Lilith as “something” and “it” even when speaking casually in an internet forum.

No opinion on the rest, except to wonder why you chose her for wealth, I’ve not heard of such an association before I don’t think?

5 Likes

Have you done any kind of research about Lilith before you asked of her aid to bring you “wealth”?

“Wealth”, as in money, is applicable to many spirits and in some instances - rare, but it’s applicable depending on a specific situation - Lilith can boost your luck. It can bring money for short term spending, but that’s as far as she’s willing to help those who have found a special place in her heart. But it shouldn’t been asked for, because it’s not within her paradigm. And you shouldn’t refer to Lilith as a “something” or as an “it”. By doing so, you put her in a position beneath you. She don’t like that at all. You shouldn’t put her above you, either. You’re not her “plaything”, are you? Short replies is what you get from her, when putting her above you. Or a cocky attitude. Keep her in the middle next time, that’s my advice.

“Wealth” as in power, growth and ascension is a few of many areas Lilith can help you with. Isn’t that a wealth worth pursuing?

3 Likes

[quote=“DarkDingDong, post:1, topic:9377”]Day before, I was invoking Lilith.

Reason for this was that if I wanted to invoke something it should be Lilith at the day.
So I did proceed to do so. I presented few questions and received answers that I would interpret with my own understanding.

What puzzled me was that when I asked if could receive wealth through her she replied.“No” I then asked her back then who I should ask this from and reply was, "Samael"
After conversation this was the only thing that left puzzling me. From name I could’ve guessed that it must’ve been some type of an angel. “Michael, Raphael, etc” I did brief research on the matter and was surprised that these two entities were linked. (I am bit novice)

I don’t really understand how Samael could be linked with gaining wealth though. My motto is to approach things with clear understanding. So if someone has an idea. I would appreciate it.[/quote]

No, and Lilith shouldn’t be addressed like that, listen to the others.

Wow, wow wow…

Slow down, everyone. I know everyone has much respect and so do I for Lilith.
On that day I got inspiration for invoking. "Anything"
I am personally deeply devoted to Baphometh and had thoughts on calling upon him. On that day, I thought it would’ve been inappropriate. It could’ve been anything demonic that I am in tune with. But I had a hunch that it should’ve been Lilith that day.
I had few other questions in mind for her. Fitting. But personal that I won’t share with anyone. Lastly I asked about wealth and got introductions to call upon Samael. My main question is that, how Samael is linked to wealth? From my research Samael could be Satan. understandable. I thought. Then deeper I looked into it. “Angel of amorality” So I guess I will get advise on how to rob people and sell my body. We’ll see.

“You shouldn’t put her above you, either. You’re not her “plaything”, are you?”

That’s actually very funny. She immediately began to boss me around after two questions. Like a stubborn kid, I was like. “No!” and then in more mature way:“How about a compromise~” I think it went well, some might consider prize I put on table high but for me it matters very little.

I haven’t really done anything besides dead and Satan since my teens. Felt refreshing.

Again, “Anything” - come on dude!

We’re just trying to help you out here.:slight_smile:

“Thing” unless you mean old Norse is NOT a respectful word at all in our western language.

I’m not going to police your pronouns throughout this reply any more (you can go to Tumblr for that shit) but you use “thing” and “it” a lot in your reply right there, but hey, you know better! :wink:

[quote=“DarkDingDong, post:5, topic:9377”]Wow, wow wow…

I am personally deeply devoted to Baphometh and had thoughts on calling upon him. On that day, I thought it would’ve been inappropriate. It could’ve been anything demonic that I am in tune with. But I had a hunch that it should’ve been Lilith that day.
I had few other questions in mind for her. Fitting. But personal that I won’t share with anyone. Lastly I asked about wealth and got introductions to call upon Samael. My main question is that, how Samael is linked to wealth? From my research Samael could be Satan. understandable. I thought. Then deeper I looked into it. “Angel of amorality” So I guess I will get advise on how to rob people and sell my body. We’ll see.

That’s actually very funny. She immediately began to boss me around after two questions. Like a stubborn kid, I was like. “No!” and then in more mature way:“How about a compromise~” I think it went well, some might consider prize I put on table high but for me it matters very little.

I haven’t really done anything besides dead and Satan since my teens. Felt refreshing.[/quote]

Samael is NOT Satan, he is one of the Hasatans (opposer) in the sense that he opposes and judges mankind; and no good for wealth- I have enough exp. with him. He will bring you some ,but not his thing.

[quote=“Deathcore, post:7, topic:9377”][quote=“DarkDingDong, post:5, topic:9377”]Wow, wow wow…

I haven’t really done anything besides dead and Satan since my teens. Felt refreshing.[/quote]

Samael is NOT Satan, he is one of the Hasatans (opposer) in the sense that he opposes and judges mankind; and no good for wealth- I have enough exp. with him. He will bring you some ,but not his thing.[/quote]

Thank you. I thought in my mind. I surely had heard that name from somewhere. Words do not pop into my mind randomly. I remember seeing Lilith’s name next to Samael’s on some page I looked at long ago. It was fairly disappointing once I remembered. It would’ve been a huge success if information came to me without ever viewing a word on it.
Yet in suspicious mind. It is at least somewhat comforting to know that he can bring wealth

Lastly on how to address deities. English bible was never taught to me and I never bothered to read it through. Pardon me.

I have to add that the word “wealth” comes with layers and nuances, and doesn’t have to mean the same for a spirit. For us humans, wealth is associated with money, right? And most spirits are definitely capable of giving you fast cash made out of coincidental “chaos”, but that is mostly caught within the moment, a specific situation that leads to money. This can often occur during a momentarily economic crises that needs a fast solution, mainly to survive.

Temporarily solutions is good, sometimes, and many spirits are capable to help you back on your feet. But for economic prosperity, there’s not much they can do to give you an opportunity to get the big money, or a steady income. That’s why you should call upon a spirit with influence on the economic paradigm, and Lilith, nor Samael have that kind of influence. They’re within a different kind of current.

The more you need, and the more stable income you want, the more effort it takes from yourself and the spirit who are helping you. Sometimes, that means an entire army of spirits that creates a path for you, that inevitable leads to economic prosperity. These kind of spirit assignments takes time.

But “wealth” also means prosperity to life itself. To flourish and develop through positive experiences, to grow and learn new and valuable lessons. To ascend. That’s worth more than money, in my opinion.

1 Like

[quote=“DarkDingDong, post:1, topic:9377”]Day before, I was invoking Lilith.

I don’t really understand how Samael could be linked with gaining wealth though. My motto is to approach things with clear understanding. So if someone has an idea. I would appreciate it.[/quote]

So past that first experience, Lilith is an angel of prostitution, similar to her three sisters. No, she doesn’t bring wealth directly. The only possible way for that to work would be to become a prostitute yourself. There’s other things she can be helpful for, like overcoming sexual inhibitions in a guilt-free and harmless setting which could help out in terms of gaining wealth since you’ve cleared some blockages in psychosexual energy. However, she herself is rather opposite of wealth generating since you’d be spending money on her or her group.

For Samael, King of the Devils, etc., wealth would be acquired through force but not always in a military or martial force. It would revolve around covert or unseen methods, which is rather general and similar to demons and some angels- like Metatron helps with knowledge but that knowledge isn’t money so much as it is wealth in general. However, I’m sure you know that by now.

Samael can bring wealth but is also the chief adversary. In that aspect, you’d only be looking at ways to make money or have it materialize to you via his status over demons who are charged with bringing wealth. Some of the lists of symbols and demons may be on the BALG forum, I see them from time to time.

You could ask Samael, since he’s an Archangel but he’ll more than likely tell you the same thing as I did. Strong, musky colognes help along with black coffee. You may add cream/sugar to it since that does temper his wrath. He’s very strict at times. Expect a reprimand when you meet him, that’s just his thing. If you met Michael, you’d find a more inspiring person rather than a hard-ass although both are short and to-the-point.

Word of caution, Samael is the Chief Adversary. Numerous angels play that role dependent on the Lord’s Word but at any given time, he can tempt and test you into doing something else that may appear good but is actually to your detriment. You should get your goal. If you have more questions, feel free to ask.

Source: myself, experience.