Salutations

I am supposed to introduce myself. I am just not sure what is actually just happened though so… I got a wishing key for my birthday and some other things and I just am stumbling around now. And I am just trusting the journey. Big wide unknowns. Anyways. Learning. Crawling and screwing it up. Saw a spell caster on her who could help me with my trouble and was trying to contact them… And now your caught up. Mostly. I’m looking for the person who posted the cross roads break up jar… Please can you message me. I am seeking your services. Thank you

Welcome @AngelHellfire Please tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. This post doesn’t really tell us anything.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any practical experience in maigck?

If so, what do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas of magick are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include in an introduction as it helps us to provide appropriate advice and direction, so please answer the questions. Failure to introduce yourself properly may result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

Okay. Idaho. I live in Idaho in the United States.:potato:

Up until recently I was a biggotted Messianic Daughter of the Almighty Hebrew living God of Israel, :star_of_david:One of the very best well behaved daughters.:fleur_de_lis::angel:

So I ditched Daddykins.

Practical experience? None. Zip, zero, zilch, nada…I learn fast enough though. :blush:

From what I have picked up… I would do really well in healing and earth magic. I seem to be great with energy, I track flow easily. I have an affinity for stones, and plants and all things earth. I seem to have the gift of dream, and I can astral project, and am a successful onieroinaught. I cast a love spell for my soul mate once… (Apparently I do candle work too) And it went as backwards as spells can go. It was powerful and effective. I got my soul mate… And karma. When I read Tarot for others its good. For me its a pile of WHAT? Nothing works right around me. NOTHING! I just began taking this ALL very seriously… so weeks… Well that’s not entirely fair, been accidentally studying for my whole life. Actually practicing has been… I screwed up a breakup bucket. Lols :grin::sparkling_heart::smiling_imp:

I think the areas work together to create movement. Like a dance. I am not interested in just learning ballet, I’d rather learn all of it.

I thought I had answered most of this… maybe not as traditionally as everyone else… But let’s see here,
I am supposed to introduce myself.

I am just not sure what is actually just happened though so… I got a wishing key for my birthday and some other things and I just am stumbling around now. And I am just trusting the journey. Big wide unknowns.
That’s where I am from. My birthday celebration.

This is my practical majikal experience
Anyways. Learning. Crawling and screwing it up.

Areas I am interested in:
Saw a spell caster on here who could help me with my trouble and was trying to contact them…

And now your caught up. Mostly. I’m looking for the person who posted the cross roads break up jar… Please can you message me. I am seeking your services. Thank you

Not trying to be… Just wanted to be like… Sorry I didn’t do a better job. :blush: Sorry… I keep falling asleep as I write this… Ttyt

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and again, welcome.

Thank you.

I put together a breakup spell jar. And my dog is now missing. Happy birthday to me… Can anyone help me bring her back? Please

Thank you @DarkestKnight. I do my very best.