Sallos is THE man

Apparently, he really IS the man.
This was the first time I’ve ever tried anything related to magic, but it IS working. I have no experience as I mentioned, so at the beginning I could only hope and convince myself that it is going to work.
We were at the verge of breaking up with my (long distance) bf of 9 months, and I asked Duke Sallos to help.
I haven’t done much, really. Every single day I was crying, so I pulled out his sigil and asked for his help again. I kept it in my phone case so noone else would touch it. The thing that probably did the most was this,and that, every time it was looking good with him again and we started getting back on track, I pulled out the sigil again, and thanked him.
It took around 1,5-2 weeks I guess, but it WAS worth it, really. He really is powerful and also really helpful. Havent experienced any backfire or stuff, I recommend contacting him for anyone honestly. But one thing, DO keep your promise. I did keep mine so I dont know how does he react if you dont, but he is someone you want to keep on your good side, and have good terms with.

8 Likes

Welcome @plnksl, Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

Ah, was waiting for you man. Took you long enough.
The introduce yourself police is finally here. :joy:

1 Like

What did you promise sallos?

2 Likes

I told him I’d give him gratitude ! Here is some , i requested something of him and will finish the offerings after he completes what I’ve requested. Great vibes

1 Like