Sallos And Sitri

I was just wandering how powerful these two demons are? And how long it takes for them to work there magic?

From what I’ve heard, sallos is best for a long term and serious relationship, and sitri is best for a one night stand. The latest sallos could take is two weeks, or so I’ve heard.

7 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’ve also heard that sitri may work faster, but he’s rather a bit chaotic.

3 Likes

I’ll say

4 Likes

I was thinking of making a pact with Sitri cause In S.connolly book called demonic pacts and in it she has a pact that you can make with Sitri to become attractive/sexually desirable to men/women

3 Likes

If you do work with sitri, be careful. I found this good explanation about how twisted sitri is. This should be helpful to get a few ideas of him.

5 Likes

Thanks S.connolly does give you three demons to choose from Astarte,Liith and Sitri.

1 Like

:thinking: i dunno if sitri is all that bad lol but having worked with sitri to learn from um i may be a lil bit biased. Sitri can be intense thats for sure :rofl:

If it is a concern you may wanna check this post out. Alot of good tips in it.

6 Likes

Thanks I will have to read it.

1 Like

A lot of people seem to prefer Lilith to work with. @succupedia knows a bunch about how well she does.

2 Likes

Thank you but I read that you can’t summon Lilith that She appears to whom she chooses on her own.

1 Like

Nope. I summoned her with no issues. As long as you are respectful. I certainly did not try to control her in any way.

6 Likes

You can also try to summon Dantalion.

4 Likes

Duke Sallos is the man. When he comes through for you, be sure to have a drink ready for him.

10 Likes