Sage-ing

Hey Guys does anyone know if using sage inyour house gets rid of demons that you’ve previously conjured.?

2 Likes

I always throw out a warning before I do it and say something like “ anything that’s here that does not belong or wishes me harm must leave by the powers of the infernal throne. All who I have welcomed are not to be harmed”

7 Likes

Thankyou so much!!!

1 Like

Sage is a great tool, but the sage alone will not banish an entity on it’s own. It is how you use it. Like incense, all sage will do intrinsically by being burned is clear energies and low end nature spirits. Daemons, not so much. It you are going for that you need to use it as an extension and focus of your will. That’s what kicks it up a notch.

Also, region will depend on effectiveness for some reason. In example, sage in the USA, frankincense in Europe, nag champa in India, etc. I think the factor is linked to the collective cultural subconscious of the region; it amplifies it’s effect.

5 Likes

Keep in mind that you can burn safe all day long to no avail if you’re not pushing your intent into it. Sage is a wonderful tool with lots of beneficial properties, but primarily the smoke is a tool for you to release your own power. With that said, you can banish spirits using sage as a physical representation/conduit for your carrying own energy into the other planes.

10 Likes

Thankyou.

Okay I’ve learnt that here Thankyou.

You can also try banishing. I’d recommend it on a regular basis.

3 Likes

Hey Alita…I do do perform the LBRP but somehow at that time the spirits were still ringering in my house… but the great Duke Murmus was able to get it out of the way for me.

1 Like

Glad to hear! :slight_smile:

1 Like

An extension of your will huh. Can you use it to summon?

For those who may find it useful:

1. Salt. Yes even table salt.

Fill a small bowl or container with it and place a container in ever room. Line entry ways, doorways, etc with the intention for bad energy to be removed by the salt. Leave them for at least a week. Wanna be fancy? Use black or Himalayan salt. Google why it works. It’s used by professional paranormal experts.

1. Dragons blood incense or a dragons blood sage stick you can buy at a store. Google why it works. Ancient. Swap it over your body as well.

2. Ground and shield yourself in some sort of light or command with your will that whatever it is leaves. “Go where you belong.” If your will is not strong enough, ask for help from God or whatever you believe in. Some people need extra help, don’t feel ashamed.

3. Optional but make noise. Bells, pots and pans, cleansing music. White or black candles.

4. If burning sage or a dragons blood sage stick, open all windows, cabinets, and doors first. Walk the house and make the smoke hit every corner in every room while commanding whatever it is to leave to where it belongs. This is your home. If inclined, send it into the earth. Earth will send it where it belongs. Ground before you do this period even if done at a park or outside your house.

5. Optional, use herbs. Rosemary and many others. Grow or buy them for the house. Plant them in pots near windows.

There’s levels. If the energy is especially nasty and won’t leave, do an uncrossing ritual. Carry protection amulets on your body and in the home regardless. Avoid arguments and bad energy in the home after cleansing. Contact a professional. Be hopeful.

1 Like