Safety for young innocents

Start slowly.

I gave this suggestion here for a newcomer. Solar and Lunar adorations help you step into magickal time. Your children can enter into that flow with you as a mother without fearing repercussions - if anything, they’re probably already in that flow due to a child’s mind being naturally trance-friendly.

If conjuring demons from Ars Goetia gives you cause for concern, consider using the Orphic hymns and calling on Greek spirits instead. They do fantastic work and your children will have a field day learning their stories and legends - you definitely can make working with Greek spirits into a family affair (for the most part. some things you want to keep to yourself bc those spirits can get a little explicit sometimes).

3 Likes

Usually the black magickians who are sick in the head and have exploited that terrain their whole life usually go through nefarious means to prolong longevity and life force just so they don’t die.

Do you imply life force/energy stealing?

I imply anything they use as nefarious means to prolong longevity which can derive from many practices and also energy harvest. The black magician whom cannot handle the abrasive reality that he is in, to which he must constantly bend it to his idealistic viewpoint usually hits the bottomless pit much more quicker than black magicians who manage to keep level-headed (which is hard sometimes) — if you delve deep it leads to treacherous results on the soul but it’s all a big illusion to them. you can say you lose integrity Each time or you didn’t have any to start with if you think neuroticism and mania is a positive effect when working with certain beings or paths

1 Like

Thanks for elaborating upon that theme, and for the insights, I concur.