Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

Sure, I might have an answer and I might not- Unfortunately I still don’t know everything :slight_smile:

no it’s more an opinon/taste (maybe?) type of question.

1 Like

when you’re creating a servitor script… do u feel like u get better results with short and succinct scripts or more or bigger more complex and elaborated scripts?

1 Like

Varies, depending on how it’s being tasked. If it’s to help with magical manifestations, spell work, rituals etc, I find that it’s better to keep it short, don’t try to give it directions on how to and to send it to learn and give it a daily assignment so to speak, so that it learns it’s skills faster, and it’s even better to dedicate it to a particular type of magic- like money magic, love magic etc. If you can narrow it down even more, and make it so that it is a servitor that helps you with money, but does it by finding you new customers, or increasing page views or something like that, that’s going to work even better- as long as you don’t tell it how to do it.

If it’s anything to do with emotional transmutation, protection over specific people or anything a long those lines, I tend to have longer programming sheets with more detailed specifics. But energy work is something I do better than other things (In my opinion) so I think in some ways that helps.

When in doubt, I’d keep it short and try not to describe at all how the servitor should work, and let it figure out the best way for how it should do things, or send it to a spiritual being that does similar things, so that it can learn and pick up skills a bit faster. It will still have to learn to use said skills, but it can speed things up a tad bit.

2 Likes

Luna was made with the help of an entity- after I had formed her and energized her, I asked they help bring her to life and make her more solid so to speak, and as most of her tasks are dealing with energies and spirits, I think she was very successful out of the box, because she was able to pick up knowledge from me, and that entity on how to proceed with her tasks.

3 Likes

oh… i see. That makes sense. I guess that’s what is missing.
My servitors usually tend to take between 1 and 2 months to start to get really good results… The learning process has always been the most frustrating part of servitor magick for me. Hm… thanks.

1 Like

Some servitors respond and do their jobs well from day one, others have taken weeks-months to fully learn how to do theirs well, and it usually seems to be closely related to how often I work that type of magic and how much I know about it tbh.

The one’s that I get entity help with, seem to always be extremely successful out of the box- often responding to others within minutes of finishing creation- Stormy is a prime example of this. Within ten minutes of completion, I had regulars testing her.

2 Likes

Awesome, I’ve been wondering about the possibility of doing that. So you evoked the entity and asked for their help?

What if you created a servitor and told them to go to a particular spirit and learn from them? Would that also work?

1 Like

I consider it two different things. When evoking an entity during the creation process, or rather at the end of it for me, I ask the entity to empower the servitor, make it more solid and essentially give it the ability to do its tasks. I do almost everything before I evoke the entity, so it’s essentially a servitor that hasn’t been brought to life yet.

This is one of the few cases where I make offerings, in exchange for what I am asking- usually blood.

When I send a servitor to learn from an entity, it’s usually because the servitor doesn’t seem to be delivering on its tasks, but it’s clearly formed and attempting to operate as it should. Sending it to an entity allows it to gain knowledge and learn how to perform its tasks- usually things I can’t do/don’t do already, and I make no offering, I simply task the servitor with taking itself to learn from the entity- if the entity is willing.

I don’t do either very often. Out of all of the servitors I’ve made so far, I’ve done 3 each of the above ways. Most/all of the others- were good just with enough energy and intent, put into the creation process.

2 Likes

I’m planning on creating a protector servitor for myself and will probably do something like your second version - create him fully then send him to Michael to learn something.

Some more praise for Luna: Recently I’ve been getting harassed during sleep. Astral attacks or bad dreams, I don’t really know what’s going on but either way, I always sleep peacefully after asking Luna to watch over me during the night.

3 Likes

Awesome, glad she was able to help you out- it’s no fun to have sleep issues.

2 Likes

I summoned Luna about half an hr ago to help ward off any negativity. There’s been a lot of mess going on around the home. Nothing I can’t handle, but I just needed something extra to add.

So I called Luna.

I asked for an explicit sign that Luna was near. 15 min later, my kids came in from outside and I told them to go get cleaned up and put on some new clothes. I’m in my room helping my 2 little youngest ones get dressed when my 7yr old daughter came bursting in and twirling, talking about “Mommy, look at my dress!!!”

I can already feel a sense of relief.

4 Likes

Lol I think that’s twice, I’ve read where there were weird clothing experiences of the children coincidentally wearing related clothing- when Luna was around :grinning:

3 Likes

I was thinking that I really needed to create a servitor to do what Luna is programmed to. I came across your post and I felt that she was summoned straight away as soon as I looked at her sketch.
I really needed her and I absolutely burst into tears. I felt she came around my home banishing what I asked her too. She was running like mad up and down all directions. At some point I felt that she needed teeth to fight what was there. She managed to push it away and create a safe bubble.
I am still in tears but i feel safer. I asked her to stay around. Thank you.
And i love you Luna.

4 Likes

Spirits are funny sometimes, sometimes I think they can hear our hearts crying in need.

She’s quite skilled with getting rid of nasties, but sometimes that means she has to bare down and do more than just ask them to leave.

I’m glad she helped you, that is her purpose and it’s really great to hear she’s doing it all so well :grin:

1 Like

Bumping! I’ve seen a few new members join thinking they had parasite or possession issues!

2 Likes

Question would Luna also protect and banish/cleanse negative energy from another person say as in physic attacks, vampirism,hex/curse ect… was just curious I’ve read alot about it. Most newbies wouldn’t know this was happening or how to protect themselves from this type of attack either

1 Like

Yes. That’s actually why she was created, I lost a kitten to a momma witch because I wasn’t shielding my home regularly.

But, a skilled magician will realize their attacks have not been carried out as desired, that they’ve either been lessened or absorbed all together and will come back and try to figure it out, If they really want the job done.

@anon48079295 has mentioned a few times that you can walk through peoples shields by changing your own vibrations and even a persistent shadow creature or parasite will look for a hole/ keep at and possibly break through, especially if the ward Luna creates are not maintained and regular banishing or summoning of her is not done.

A regular routine of some sort is really the best protection, be it Luna, the lbrp or something else all together.

2 Likes

I typically find that drawing or tracing things like sigils instead of printing them give me better results since I feel like making the object myself fills it with my energy and connects the item to me better than cleansing a premade object made or printed by someone else.

Will tracing Luna’s picture work just as well as printing it?

Also pertaining to my sigils, I typically activate mine by meditation or in very special cases, a drop or two of my blood. Can Luna’s picture be activated like a sigil if desired and possibly have the same effect?

Yeah just most people don’t, I haven’t had many tell me they have even printed it out-most people have summoned her from their electronic devices.

You can do whatever makes it better for you, she’s really easy to summon, the only difficulty people have encountered to my knowledge is with their own lack of senses :woman_shrugging:t3::grinning: