Safe Servitor for beginners, banishing, protection, shielding and warding

This was pretty cool and strange. I tried summoning Luna the last two nights. I asked Luna to protect my home. My daughter this morning told me she woke up in the middle of the night because our dog was running around the house and it looked like she was playing with someone.

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl:could have been Luna, if that is abnormal behavior lol.

In the past my dogs have always stayed right by my side, or with my kids, unless they had something that spooked them. Lol I don’t think I’ve ever had a dog, unless it was new to the home, play while we slept.

Sometimes when they first come home, they take a bit to get into routine though, but usually they are all cute snuggly or whiny at bedtime. Granted I’ve always had pretty amazing dogs lol, so I’m sure they aren’t all the same.

The last few cats I’ve had, have acted out of their norm when I summon spirits, so I’m in the camp that thinks, at least some animals do see them- even when we can’t.

Yes that is very abnormal for our dog who is also named Luna. At night she is very quiet and just lays in her bed occasionally alternates to her second bed. When someone is walking loudly near our apartment she barks hysterically at the door. Well if she made a friend to keep her entertained, I’m happy!

1 Like

Lol it sounds like she did make a friend :slight_smile:

I didn’t ever once consider pets in this lol, it makes sense but I didn’t think about it.

Can I just say…THANK YOU

1 Like

Bumping cuz it seems like we have another wave coming through.

1 Like

@Mamala231 I just wanted to check in with you, and see if you’ve had the twins summon Luna yet and how things were going with that if you had, and how your daughter and grand daughters experience was going?

2 Likes

Twins have not yet. One of them got rid of that guy that wouldn’t leave her alone, so they said they want to wait. Poltergeist type activity has started in the house though, so I might just try myself. My oldest and granddaughter are loving her. My daughter has seen her once, but the environment feels so much lighter to all of them, so Luna is doing a great job thus far. She’s not ready to send her on her way yet though. Lol.

1 Like

I’m glad your girls were able to take care of the issue :slight_smile: It’s also really great that your daughter is finding Luna useful :slight_smile: She can stay with her as long as needed and then your daughter can still always call her later if she finds she needs to again, at some point in the future.

I would a little wary of poltergeist activity, but if your girls want to wait, it might be that they are afraid Luna will banish something they are getting a long with. If that’s the case, they just need to let Luna know they don’t want that particular entity removed. If not, I would probably banish myself like you said you were thinking about lol, I’m not a fan of unwanted activity lol.

1 Like

@anon97554939,im interested in Servitor Luna how to summon her.

1 Like

Ive tried this, I think it works

1 Like

@anon97554939,just chanting Luna is enough??

1 Like

I explained it a few times already and in the images of her programming sheets :slight_smile: Basically you evoke her like any other spirit.

It is, but most people find just using her image like a sigil is the fastest/easiest way to summon.

She’s helped a lot of people in and out of this thread- I’ve got more pms about encounters with Luna than this thread has, and some people have commented in their journals or in the lounge rather than here, but I’m sure if you put in the effort to call her, she came to aid you, even if you can’t sense her yet :grin:

2 Likes

i will definetly call her to help against parasites

1 Like

@anon97554939,i request you to make a beautiful servitor,naughty one…:smirk:
Can i change her physical appearance into a beautiful woman

1 Like

No you can’t :slight_smile: She is programmed to only take the form of a pony :slight_smile: Nothing personal, it’s to ensure that people who summon here have some consistency in their summon and can verify they got the right entity and not something else.

Lol maybe someday, but I’ve already made two servitors for the forum, so I probably won’t publicly release it, even if I do eventually make one like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for her! Happy Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to give some praise to your girl here. I was surprised with speed she answered. I barely finished calling ans she shown up running through the door of my room. She did a nice job cleaning my body too.
Praise to Luna. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’ve heard often that she responds quickly, though once in a while I’ll still get emails or pms from someone having trouble sensing her. I just try to advise that senses take time, and she can hear them if they put in the effort. :woman_shrugging:

I’m glad she helped you out. :grin:

can i ask u a quick question on servitor creation?

1 Like