Sacrifices For Spirits With a Sense of Humor

As fall is approaching I find myself craving pumpkin based desserts but honestly I’m a little sick and tired of pumpkin pie, how many years in a row can you eat that stuff before it gets boring? I’d been wanting a pumpkin roll where you make a thin pumpkin sheet cake and roll it into a log with cream cheese in the middle. I love those but my mom hates them so she refused to make me one and she won’t let me make one because she won’t let anyone cook in her kitchen but her (she has protective kitchen syndrome).

So here I am (past week or so) thinking who do I have to kill to get a pumpkin roll in this house? My parents went to the Amish country to stock up on bulk spices, oats, etc. and the store was having a special. Spend $40 or more and get a free home baked pumpkin roll. Lucky for me! And it was all mine since I’m the only one in this house that actually likes them… or so I thought.

I’m sitting here reading an e-book and enjoying a piece and I suddenly feel like I’m not alone. I take my focus away from my book and realize that King Paimon is practically lingering over top of me and I hear “I want a piece of that cake”. It almost seemed like he wanted it for the actual taste and not just the energy, as eager as his voice sounded. I was like you want a piece? and I hear “Yes, you can consider it a gift for all the help I have given you.”

So I was like, he wants an offering ‘just because’ but okay I can do that because he has been very helpful. But then I said, pumpkin rolls are one of my favorite desserts and he says “Yes, I know.” I tend to get greedy with my favorite desserts when other humans are involved because this house is full of people with major sweet tooth issues. No, I’m not a fat disgusting American pig LOL, I just never get any dessert around here unless I keep a private selection hidden away from the sugar thirsty dessert vampires in this house.

And apparently King Paimon realizes this and thought it would be a good way to test my loyalty by asking me if he could have a piece of my favorite dessert that I rarely get ahold of. I agreed. I will be leaving him some on a plate this afternoon when my parents go back to church. If I go get him some right now, my mom will think I’m eating a 2nd piece and jump all over me for being gluttonous. She’s real weight conscious and judgmental so she’d probably say “don’t act like a fat person and eat two pieces, that’s gross and uncalled for.”

I am laughing about all of this. The way he asked for the cake was almost hilarious, like saying you are greedy with your desserts when it comes to other humans but I’ll be damned if you’re going to do me that way.

I stick to paleo/primal eating, I love it, but once in a while I’ll buy this posh organic ice-cream, last time I had half a tub left Belial LOVED that as an offering - I had been kind of saving it for myself, so that made the offering more sincere (and fwiw, I haven’t replaced it since).

In the old days, demons existed to drag us into hell - these days, they mostly just want to steal our desserts! lol!!

Puddin’ theivin’ darn clove-footed hell-beasts!?!

Thanks for sharing that :slight_smile: This story cracked me up- and I was having shitty day.

A few weeks ago I decided to bake a cake for Goddess Isis, as a thank you for all the help she’s given me this year. I asked her what type of cake she would like, and in my minds eye saw an image of a chocolate cake with strawberries on top. I though ‘that sounds like a bit of a strange combination- are you sure?’ lol. Anyway I went ahead and made that. I added some rasberries too- and it turned out to be bloody delicious! :wink:

I swear it’s like he was anxiously awaiting that cake all evening, when I finally got the opportunity to go get him a slice the second I walked thru my bedroom door with it he appeared and flew right past me so fast I could feel a luke warm breeze on my legs and he went and stood by my altar waiting for me to place the cake there. But seriously, What it is with spirits and sweet stuff?

You know, my parents go to bed real early and I never do so I have also discovered that many times recently when I have brought food back to my room so I can have a night time snack on hand so I don’t have to walk thru the house at night and make noise, by the time I get to it bottom dwelling spirits have been feeding on my food and it’s molding, going stale, or going bad way too early.

Food that should remain fresh for at least 10 days or more is going bad within a day or two and it tastes awful, clearly because they have drained all of the sustenance out of it without my permission. These wandering spirits seem to think that because the food is in the same room where I do my workings, it means the food is up for grabs for whoever wants it. Not sure what to do about that because it’s my room and my food so I shouldn’t have to dedicate every thing I bring in that room to myself and warn the spirits away from touching it.

How annoying!

You could try keeping it in a sealed metal container like a cake tin, being encased in some kind of metal (doesn’t have to be thick) can be quite effective to block spirits I’ve found; and take a bite first (even just a tiny one) so you’re the first person to have ritually consumed the food.

If you use a tin or container, put a label with “This Food Is Only For (your name or magical name)” on it, that also magickally denotes it as yours.

If they persist, a little banishing might be in order, just to set some ground rules?

Well known spirits never do this, but I think the demons of the Goetia including the 9 kings have more restraint and dignity than to go around feeding on every piece of food they can find. They know we need food to survive and a malnurished and hungry magician is no good to anyone, not even them, so I was told this is wandering spirits helping themselves. But hey, the joys of being a magician. Magick always attracts uninvited guests to your work space whether wanted or not.

I have started offering JB’s Devil’s Cut Whiskey to the cthonic spirits I work with. They didn’t seem to get the joke :frowning:

I like that story RavensAscent, it’s always good to remember that even dignified spirits have a sweet tooth.

40+ years in a row for me and I’m not even close to being bored. Just sayin"…

Sweet potatoe pie is a nice alternative. Then you can even go the Pumpkin Pie cheesecake route from the cheesecake factorie or anywhere else. Then theres also blackberry pie…i like it hot with vanilla ice cream or milk. Keylime is another nice alternative (especially the cheesecake variant).

Had to revive this thread. Since my astral senses have been fully developed for quite some time now and I am hearing the spirits speak to me as clear as a schizo having convos with the voices in their head, LOL, I have a few funny things to share.

My room was a mess last week. Living with my mom until my house is done being built, limited space, plus I sell online and have a bunch of merchandise inventory bins. I was too lazy to clean it all up but my room was a freakin disaster pit, it was getting on my nerves, hard to focus.

So I’m having a conversation with a demon and just before he leaves he says

Demon: “And clean this god damned mess up! It’s disrespectful.”

I said, disrespectful?

Demon: “You wouldn’t invite your mother over for dinner in a pig sty like this!”

I said, no of course not. My mother has extreme OCD about cleanliness and clutter. She wouldn’t even come over if this was my house and it looked like this.

Demon: “Exactly my point.”

Can you guess who said that? I bet lady Eva can take one guess and get it right. She is very familiar with this demon.

Then I was doing some energy work with a demonic god a few days ago and his hand was near my stomach and

I said, Jesus Fucking Christ, what you’re doing with your hand is making me feel horny! If you don’t tone it down a bit I might have to invite you over to the bed with me, wink wink. Then I chuckled a bit.

He laughs and says “Hahaha, That happens sometimes with the ladies.”

He was basically activating my root chakra and it had a tactile sensation affect on my body and stimulated my lady parts. He meant that sometimes when they come into contact with a human’s root chakra it can activate and cause feelings of pleasure, but he turned it into a joke. He seemed to take pride in his ability to do that.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:10, topic:6340”]Then I was doing some energy work with a demonic god a few days ago and his hand was near my stomach and

I said, Jesus Fucking Christ, what you’re doing with your hand is making me feel horny! If you don’t tone it down a bit I might have to invite you over to the bed with me, wink wink. Then I chuckled a bit.[/quote]

Demonic god? I know of the demonic Kings … but I am curious to know about this demonic GOD?
Or are you referring to one of the Kings that was once worshipped as a god?
If so I am going to guess it was Belial.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:11, topic:6340”][quote=“RavensAscent, post:10, topic:6340”]Then I was doing some energy work with a demonic god a few days ago and his hand was near my stomach and

I said, Jesus Fucking Christ, what you’re doing with your hand is making me feel horny! If you don’t tone it down a bit I might have to invite you over to the bed with me, wink wink. Then I chuckled a bit.[/quote]

Demonic god? I know of the demonic Kings … but I am curious to know about this demonic GOD?
Or are you referring to one of the Kings that was once worshipped as a god?
If so I am going to guess it was Belial.[/quote]

I believe that when she says demonic god she refers to Satan,Leviathan or Azazel.

But it could always be a demon who was worshiped as a god.I’ve never done an evocation with Raven,so I can’t say,especially when referring to this type of terminology.

She may even be referring to Lucifer who is technically above the Nine Kings(at least in my hierarchy),and their overseer(again,MY UPG),and can thus be called something greater than a demonic king,which is why I call him a demonic emperor,but to her that may be a demonic god.

But it could be one of the nine kings.That REALLY sounds like Belial.And because of your child-father relationship with Lucifer,I somehow doubt it’s him.The whole ‘‘clean your room’’ stuff,was probably either Bael,or Paimon,IMO.

Hahaha! Is he that obvious?
I knew someone would figure that out quickly.
But yes, Paimon, I could also see him saying that me.

As for demonic god, Arcane was correct, I use that term when I am referring to a spirit that is said to be greater than a demon in certain mythology or history texts, a spirit where the term king or prince just seems to be under fitting for that spirit because of their reputations of being great leaders etc.