Sacred geometry, merkaba, and the trees

As of late I have been researching and practicing and obscene amount of Yoga. I got my breathing techniques from Omnipresent’s links and other resources online. Eventually I run in sacred geometry and its applications. Drunvalo Melchizedek and his ilk. Of course the diagram of the Tree of Life (TOL) pops up. And when looking further into the matter I found the word merkaba translates to “light body” or “chariot”, in a rough guesstamation without glancing at the material.

Considering that I really dont take too much stock in Drunvalo’s works. Im sorry for the die hard fans, but he just seems like a fraud on some levels. However, some of his info on sacred geometry seems legit. So other sources would definately be useful for investigation

So using techniques for breathing and activating the merkaba in your energy field as a part of one’s meditation process seems useful. Before I start doing the math and incorporating it into my work I would love to hear someones experiences as to what kind of potential this system can be made into.

So if one does the math and gets results from sacred geometry techniques then the theory of travel could aid into a soul projection using one of the plotonic solids as a vechcle. Im not too good at astral projection and lucid dreaming but my dream journal is flourishing for dream recall. I cant project at will but it happens more often than it has in my past.

A part of this system can be used for access to the trees, which to my understanding of kabbalah is another system of exploring energy circuits of the body. No? I really dont plan on doing a full blown tree pathworking but if possible if I develop a merkaba vehicle and see fit to use it that way.

So, if anyone would care to share some knowledge I would love to hear your experiences considering I trust many peoples input around here than some of the authors that publish work.

Thank you for your time.

[quote=“king, post:1, topic:3201”]As of late I have been researching and practicing and obscene amount of Yoga. I got my breathing techniques from Omnipresent’s links and other resources online. Eventually I run in sacred geometry and its applications. Drunvalo Melchizedek and his ilk. Of course the diagram of the Tree of Life (TOL) pops up. And when looking further into the matter I found the word merkaba translates to “light body” or “chariot”, in a rough guesstamation without glancing at the material.

Considering that I really dont take too much stock in Drunvalo’s works. Im sorry for the die hard fans, but he just seems like a fraud on some levels. However, some of his info on sacred geometry seems legit. So other sources would definately be useful for investigation

So using techniques for breathing and activating the merkaba in your energy field as a part of one’s meditation process seems useful. Before I start doing the math and incorporating it into my work I would love to hear someones experiences as to what kind of potential this system can be made into.

So if one does the math and gets results from sacred geometry techniques then the theory of travel could aid into a soul projection using one of the plotonic solids as a vechcle. Im not too good at astral projection and lucid dreaming but my dream journal is flourishing for dream recall. I cant project at will but it happens more often than it has in my past.

A part of this system can be used for access to the trees, which to my understanding of kabbalah is another system of exploring energy circuits of the body. No? I really dont plan on doing a full blown tree pathworking but if possible if I develop a merkaba vehicle and see fit to use it that way.

So, if anyone would care to share some knowledge I would love to hear your experiences considering I trust many peoples input around here than some of the authors that publish work.

Thank you for your time.[/quote]

Hi there dear King, when observing certain sources, such as texts from Solomon and the Bible, you can find information on it too.
Important to know why Drunvalo’s information should be reliable
is because he speaks from first hand contact with the principles he shares, and other information has been information confirmed or shared by a being called Toth (also known as Hermes Trismegistus, in another incarnation) in his books Sacred Geometry 1 and 2 he shares information on how to make contact with it-

The merkaba is a light-body-vehicle that is part of bodies we have vibrating at a higher level. To access those, ultimately, when it comes to the ritualistic way, you may need ways that help you connect with the higher levels such as the banishing ritual of the hexagram and the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram (wisdomsdoor dot com can add extra info you might want to add to the rituals you do) in combination with yoga/working out, it’s really powerful;

Greetings,

Xerato

1 Like

I should say something in regards to Drunvalo. The information he gives is based on real stuff, however, it is not from the sources he says they are from. The Merkabah meditation, for example, is South American. I could say how I know this, but I mean it’s my work against Drunvalo’s, and I guess he has more clout than I do (if that means anything). At any rate, the shamans he got it from are lowkey, and gave him the info in light of an agreement that he would not write about it. He, of course, lied and dressed the “merkabah” meditation with all sorts of New Age mysticism references, and in a somewhat watered down format.

I’m not saying it won’t work, or that the technique is rubbish. Rather, I’m saying that the technique is not in context of where it came from, nor does it apply to the Sephirotic Tree of Life as it is laid out in “standard” Kabbalah. It should help with astral projection, as the meditation is supposed to activate what is considered a LITERAL built-in hyperspatial vehicle (this is something that is included with the original South American practice, which shouldn’t be surprising considering that their stuff deals a lot more with “superpower” acquisition). So astral projection should be a side-effect.

Anyway, that’s all I gotta say about that.

1 Like

Wow that is really interesting, 1giza. I have yet to hear something that hasnt fascinated me about south america. Do you know what kind of shamanism Drunvalo got it from? Thanks