Sabnock and how he reversed all the evil was wished on me

I am self employed, I shared a small shop with someone else, I was sharing it with him some three years. He was a really bad person,he affected my work in many ways, he wanted me to leave this shop just for him. It’s a really long story, but I will make it as short as possible.

About a month ago I used my modified version of Goetia Pathworking ritual to call Sabnock with this ritual too How to reverse a curse with Sabnock ( I used my own words, I not only asked Sabnock to remove and reverse any curse but I also asked him to reverse all evil was wished on me (specially that guy I share the small shop with). The first week, my business got better, to that guy, things began to go wrong, the very first day after ritual, his iphone stopped working, the people he owed money began to lose their patience, so they began to charge him. Finally he drowned in debt. He had to run away last week. the small shop was remodeled, and now I share it with one of my nieces. The energy of this place has changed. It feels like I have take a big load off myself.

Obviously he left problems with many clients but I asked Astaroth to help me with that. That’s another story, but I think it will be on another post.

Thanks to Sabnock.

5 Likes

Did you enter a pact with sabnock?

No, as I said, I just made a modified Goetia Pathworking ritual, just purple candle, jasmine incense sticks, petition written on a piece of paper, and this ritual How to reverse a curse with Sabnock. No pact, no blood. Just invocation, petition, confidence (being aware Sabnock will help) and gratitude.

Can you write your petition for me to see how it is written?

Ask Sabnock to return all the curse from the bowl to the sender, (You can use the previous phrase

I did my petition in my native language, spanish, but it was something like " Lord Sabnock, help me, protect me from all of my enemies and reverse any curse, return it to the sender, return and reverse all the evil was wished on me, thanks "

Very nice something I would say your not a Fernandez?

The Fernandez family curse

I think its a generational curse