I’m a bit late in getting into all of this, but I’m blown away.
- I have the Divination, Soul Travel, Kundalini, and Evocation courses.
- I have E.A.Koetting’s the Complete Works Books 1-8, Anthology of Sorcery 1-3,
Rites of Lucifer,
Black Magick of Ahriman
Between work, a hot girlfriend (that I know came from a ritual I performed), and off time to read and practice, I have been reluctant in keeping up with my readings and practices.
Acquiring the money has been challenging, but nothing else matters so I sacrifice alot to get these things.
I have yet to get volumes 1 & 2:
- BELIAL: WITHOUT A MASTER – VOLUME 1
- LUCIFER-AMAYMON: The Enlightener, Vol. 2
And would like to know if on Midnight New Year’s Eve,
if I could skip Volumes 1 & 2 and purchase the Azazel Volume 3,
and later The Sword of Azazel for only $499 before Jan 21?
Then after these when I have enough money saved up, purchase volumes 1 & 2 (Belial and Lucifer-Amaymon) later?
Cause I don’t want to miss this most important work. Or is it important to have training in volumes 1 & 2 before advancing?
- AZAZEL: Steal Fire From The Gods, Volume 3
In the ritual, the Sword of Azazel, what’s different about it from “AZAZEL: Steal Fire From The Gods, Volume 3”?
And should I get them both before the time runs out, then go back and get volumes 1 & 2?
And when will this be out for purchase?
- ABADDON: The Destroyer, Volume 4 https://www.becomealivinggod.com/abaddon