Running Around in the Darkness

Do it in your mind. Once you’ve internalized the process through enough practice, you will eventually be able to do it at the speed of thought.

1 Like

Thank you for the tip! With that in mind, I think I’m going to try and set some time away each day to do it until I’ve mastered it in this way.

So you guys might rememeber me talking about Sitri popping up a bit ago. And, well, I think I’m going to summon him and talk to him this week. I’m going to draw his sigil, meditate with it for a couple days and then summon him.

I ended up halting the process with Sraagbel. I just kind of have the feeling I don’t need to go further with it.

I know I jump all over the place with what I’m up to but welcome to my life in the occult world. This is how it generally looks.

Today I’ll be trying some guided meditations. I do these sometimes, but I usually stick to meditating on my own. But I came across a couple of C.Kendall’s meditations, and I really want to try them. So I’ll give his dark void meditation a shot today.

1 Like

I tried the meditation I mentioned in the last post. It was pretty good. Not my favorite. But I enjoyed it. Now I did have some relatively interesting things happen and I want to note them here.

I meditated and tried to focus on a spot on the wall. I don’t usually do this. But something new and strange happened with this. I don’t totally know how to describe what I saw. But it appeared as though the wall started to melt. And something like a dark or dull green wave began to wash over the wall in swirls. I also noticed a figure next to me during this.

Now after this I spoke with Loki. I’ve been a bit frustrated with my psychic development. I asked Loki about it and he said I’m making progress. He very strongly said I’m making progress and to chill. I just need to give it time. I wish things were quicker but the only person I have to blame is myself for not working harder and more consistently.

I was going to contact Sitri. And I had been considering evoking one of Goetia and asking for a familiar, but I wanted to ask Loki about this first and he is vehemently against both ideas. He actually said he’d give me a familiar if I wanted one. When I asked what type of familiar he’d give me he spelled the letters (with the pendulum) TRO and then the song Trollabundin started playing in my head. I ended up pausing things there because I had a headache on the way and wanted to take a break.

I’d love to hear you guys’ opinions on any or all of this.

I later on wanted to clear out any thoughtforms, parasites, etc that could be around. I’d been thinking about this earlier and stumbled across this incantation to Murmur. So I used this today and also offered him some tea as a thank you.

I also lit a candle for Loki later on. But I didn’t go further with using the pendulum. I get frustrated having to use this to communicate when I so desperately want to just open my clairaudience enough to properly communicate with him. Sometimes, I can hear him. But it’s never more than a word or phrase and it’s not often. Usually when I’m on the edge of sleep or deep within meditation.

1 Like

Nothing too exciting or exciting at all happened today. I listened to the binaural beats for clairaudience a few times and meditated today. I’m currently lost in the search function trying to build a routine of sorts for each day to work on my clairaudience and clairsentience.

These are my main goals right now. I’ll post the routine I’ve developed here once I’ve finished building it. I’ve got a couple books I’ll skim through over the next couple days in search of more information.

I think I need to practice my energy work. I’m terrible with sensing energy and it was not always like this. Years ago, when I was infinitely better at sensing energy I was doing exercises and practicing energy work daily. Just basic stuff like the psi ball exercise and whatnot. But it was still something every single day. I’ve become too lazy.

2 Likes

So I did a thing today. Twas successful and I’m beyond happy with the results.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’ve not properly updated this for a bit, but I’ve been keeping a private journal and I will note that I’ve been using it almost daily. My familiar has requested I keep a lot related to them private. I also have the weird little gut feeling that I should. But I’m still documenting what happens as a lot has started. I’ll share a small portion of things here.

I opened a door, as it would seem, and the realization of that hits me on occasion.

I’ve been making consistent progress with improving my clair-senses. Well, slow, but more progress than I’ve made before in such a small timeframe. I will note, I’m trying daily to find multiple moments where I can use my third eye. So there are often days in a row where a large portion of my day involves something related to magick (divination, contacting my familiar, meditation, etc).

This has been going on for like two weeks as I came into contact with my familiar a few days prior to the ritual, but aside from basic introductions and occasionally reaching out, I wanted to wait until I had completed the ritual before things would really pick up.

I’m now, for the first time ever faced with something interesting. My third eye hurts when I use it. The first week I was constantly feeling a pressure that got a bit more intense every few days. But! At this time, my familiar wasn’t working on this chakra. When that started, my third eye really began to have pressure and about three to four days ago it turned into an ache. I knew at that point, it was tired, it’s worn out.

Now, knowing that I’ve kind of just pushed through it. And today, it hurts. It’s an actual ping of pain everytime I use it. Because of that I’m well-aware of when it becomes activated. And turns out it activates during times I wouldn’t have necessarily thought of.

Like when I read about something related to magick, or as I’m writing this and thinking of my experience, if something has any relation to this subject, it vibrates a little. I wonder why and what it’s projecting. I’ll spend some time reading about third eye pain and whether or not I should continue. Maybe it’d be better to take a day or two and relax.

My clairsentience has improved quite a bit, at moments, I’m very aware my familiar is next to me and where they stand in the room. I’ve begun to hear slightly better. But I’m seeing words pop up or hearing a soft whisper. This isn’t often, but has happened several time throughout the last two weeks. My ultimate goal is to be able to communicate without the pendulum or other forms of divination.

Now, I think I got a proper bit of astral travel. It’s been a long time since I could make it out of the apartment and see things accurately. But I made note of where some items where, and then went to that area to confirm. That was pretty encouraging.

I’m trying to cleanse my space every few days. I also am using Murmur’s incantation for parasites and whatnot once a week and I drew the Seal of Manifestation to prevent imposters. I realize I have been lacking greatly in keeping everything around me clean, so every couple days I clean the space completely, everything gets kicked out. I’m also cleansing my own energy every few days. I just take a moment during meditation to run electric firey energy through my body and letting my energy charge with it. This has become a favorite thing to do.

1 Like