Robert Bruce Kundalini Course...what have you learned?

I am thinking about possibly buying the course from Robert Bruce on Kundalini and Energy work. Is it worth it? What has anyone learned that has caused them to advance in magic that they did not learn from Mastering Evocation or Mastering Soul Travel by E.A. Or what have you learned that is out of the ordinary that justifies this additional class on top of E.A.'s basic videos that are available on youtube?

Personal experiences welcomed.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Robert Bruce teaches a method of energy work that is based on body awareness rather than visualization. It’s a powerful technique and more effective than visualization by itself. So there is that. Plus the fact that EA doesn’t cover kundalini in any of his courses.

2 Likes

It’s easy to awaken the Kundalini.
I did it with hyperventilation.
If it worked you can feel heat in your spine.
But only to awaken the Serpent is only the
half work. The Kundalini has to rise after.
Mine didn’t want to and became independent
and talked to me. It’s a really living Serpent sleeping within you.

5 Likes

I’m also interested in hearing other people’s experience about this course before i consider buying it

1 Like

I’m thinking of getting this book: https://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Exposed-Disclosing-Kundalini-Awakening/dp/1984171429

Supposedly it’s the best.
One review says:
“As a Kundalini experiencer myself who took a long journey of self-healing to start back at square one, I can say that the methods disclosed here are effective. They are simplified from so much rhetoric and complex rituals out there. Suggestions for grounding are a logical safety-net as part of the practice. An overview of Kundalini without too much anatomic detail, cultural complexity or cult-like veiling is valuable and appreciated. This is an awesome work book.”

3 Likes

looks like a very interesting book, thank you for sharing

2 Likes