Rituals to Open All Chakras At Once

Hi, I am just wondering if any of you know of any rituals to open and activate all the main 7 chakras at once. I’m also wondering what the signifigance of the red and black kundalini and how to apply these into everyday life.

2 Likes

A single ritual can’t just open them and that’s it
You have to work on them
But check vkjehannum.wordpress.com
He has a ritual of that "the ritual of the 7 chakras "

7 Likes

I love that occultist, but I did not know that he had stuff on activating the chakras, thanks!

4 Likes

check out incantations here too :slight_smile:

You might want to have a personal book with these, perhaps…it’s handy for anywhere… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I actually put two Words of power there.

13 Likes

Thanks
I am wanting to give it a try
Can you please say how many times I should use it

U can’t go to advance if you can’t do basic level. U can’t open all at once. You work on each little bit at a time. Each represent category of life. IF u open all at once then u might be enlighten and i don’t think anyone can do that kind of miracle all at once.

1 Like

I already did and you can. When I made this I did not do that yet

Though you are correct ab the difficulty it isn’t impossible to do so. They may be able to open all 7 at once, though the dangers that come along with it may not be worth it. One of which would be the rapid and forceful opening of the third eye allowing them to perceive things that would severely damage their mind when experienced so suddenly.

1 Like

Wow great to hear that you already open your third eye.

I also exchanged my chakras for the energy system in the Compendium of Lucifuge (but if I want to, then I can get them back at anytime)

1 Like

Wow you still getting me on fire
How was this all done
Or just pm me
Thanks

Excuse my ignorance- what do you mean vibrate ?

1 Like

This was done through a visualization from the Compendium of Lucifuge