Ritual

People i do not know what I did wrong in the ritual of invocation of orobas I did everything right and then nothing manifested in the triangle, so after a time with requests and demonstrations I started to threaten with his seal, threaten to burn him I threatened to curse him (Normally this would suffice for many for the apparition .) But nothing happened, and I felt no presence, except the room became dark a few times, but nothing appeared because Orobas did not manifest himself and I did not feel it?I did everything right and then nothing manifested in the triangle, so after a time with requests and demonstrations I started to threaten with his seal, threaten to burn him I threatened to curse him (Normally this would suffice for many for the apparition .) But nothing happened, and I felt no presence, except the room became dark a few times, but nothing appeared why Orobas did not manifest himself and I did not feel it? (Sorry for english) . Can someone help me by giving me tips and showing me some goetic tricks, mainly who has worked with orobas.

I forgot to say that even before my threats nothing appeared then the seal of orobas was burned.

You really shouldn’t threaten a demon, or any spirit for that matter. Threatening them will get you nothing except either ignored or fucked up. You really think they are going to do what you want because you threatened them? At best they will laugh at you and do nothing, at worst they will literally destroy you. Try being respectful.

7 Likes

What @WorldFuneral said. Also, all entities might not appear if they’re busy or if you don’t actually call them… But if you threat them then there’s one more reason for a busy spirit to ignore you. Need to point out that he did appeared, you just didn’t noticed. They don’t have to appear where and how you want them. Any change you see, from getting darker or brighter or changes in the room’s temperature or noises etc are all indications that the Spirit responded.

4 Likes

@DarkestKnight you won’t post?? PFT fine!

@Polemael before you torture more Demons, please click the banner bellow and introduce yourself to us

handIntro

2 Likes

Please remember to introduce yourself in our Intro thread as you were previously prompted to do. It is not an option.

@Anassa. I had already prompted him in his previous thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I know but I was expecting the whip! :joy:

4 Likes

I will tell you exactly what happened as I had just asked them. Keeping in mind as its filtered through my own words as they communicate with imagery, direct knowing and sometimes telepathy:

“Who the fuck is this guy?” He said “oh its another one of THOSE” some female voice “We have more important things to do to pave the way for the King. We have no time for this.”

In a Nutshell, you got stonewalled and they conveyed that you did not have anything to bring to the table for the services. Only the most dedicated that align with their purposes they pay attention to.

2 Likes

Can you ask about me

If @DarkestKnight isn’t whipping babygirl, he isnt whipping anyone else either :smiling_imp: :joy: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Which did you try, an invocation or an evocation?

1. For an INvocation, the daemon doesn’t come into the triangle or become phsyical, it comes into YOU, the practitioner as a mild possession and you feel and hear it as if you were talking to yourself, (at this level)
  2. For an EVocation, then the daemon manifests in the triangle, and you need either second sight, astral senses or if you’re lucky you’ll see something in the incense smoke - and that’s if you infuse your energy into the smoke for the daemon to use to become physical - did you do that?

After that, ignoring the part after this where you threatened to do nothing that matters for no reason, what did you “request and demonstrate”? What were you going to ask for?

Well done, you managed to piss off one of the most helpful spirit in the entire lesser key.

Next time you try to call on him, you better bring some fucking offerings, and a heartfelt I’m sorry.

I recommend apples.

I also recommend a good swift kick in the teeth.

DO YOUR DAMNED INTRO POST!!!

Nice tattoo

:joy:
Anyway, op, things have already been pretty well summarised so I’ll just stress the importance of not biting the hand that feeds you… Seriously, why did you think threats to the demon would make up for your own in ability to evoke properly. Its like dialling a number wrong and then screaming abuse down the phone because no one answered.
When you evoke correctly, you should feel the Demon’s presence. Whether it’s then willing to communicate with you is up to the demon ( again threats won’t work on anything beyond a poltergeist ).
The extent to which it manifests depends on your own ability and your own astral senses. In rare cases a demon can gain enough of a presence to manifest so as to be perceived by people with weak astral sight. Hope this helps a bit.

1 Like

I agree, but this is not how everyone view these terms.

even e.a doesn’t always get manifestation even if the entities he is closest to. not a big deal. there r many factors, astral-casual-environmental-even state of ur mind. all play some role in magick and manifestation. most we don;t understand. may be one of this was off for some reason.

Ah I see, I’m definitely NOT a “demonolator” and I disagree quite strongly with both the emotion and philosophical content in those pages.

It’s interesting they claim something is disrespectful on behalf of others but if you actually bother to ask those others they will tell you nothing of the sort. That’s the trouble with white knighting - you think you’re protecting someone but in fact it’s inherently disrespectful in itself. Because it assumes the other can’t speak or protect themselves as a sovereign being. Pot, meet kettle.

I had lost interest in buying the book after seeing interviews with the author online, so thanks for that, it was very interesting.

1 Like

I agree, I got this book when I first started since it had some very good reviews. I do not sub under the “demonolator” category, but I learned a bunch of things from these books so I don’t regret it. And if you ask me, I would recomend her books for absolutely newbies without second thought. It’s up to you to filter out the info and keep what vibes to you the most.

1 Like

Whether the entity manifests physically or not, doesn´t hold that much value really and it shouldn´t. Whatever works I guess.

I am now in a race for time and external rules, when everything normalizes I will make