Ritual work

Has anyone done ritual work and experienced …vomiting?

Like a purging?

6 Likes

I’ve read about it happening, but never experienced it. I think it has to do with the energy of the ritual rewiring your system. Similar things have been known to happen when going through the kundalini.

4 Likes

Now that you mention it, after I do certain rituals I do feel nauseated. I have yet to full on vomit but I came really close…and it was to purge an internal weakness…

2 Likes

I’ve just never experienced it before not with kundilini or any rituals …but this today was so powerful and felt like a cleansing or something along with the ritual

3 Likes

That sounds about right. A cleansing of sorts.

2 Likes

I’ve read about and also seen someone else experience nausea when entering the area around a ritual that was performed by another person, but haven’t had it happen myself.

It’s supposed to be pretty common in ayahuasca rituals, where it’s called La Purga. Usually is symbolic of purging inward negativity.

1 Like

Intent to get rid of something mixed with a powerful desire playing tag team?

1 Like

I have. Purging for sure

2 Likes

It was a solar ritual to big down my true nature and godform. .

The fire…so it makes sense it would burn away any thing negative that I don’t need

5 Likes

My uncle had a severe intestinal disease. He saw a healer and she healed him. Doctors couldnt cure him. After the ritual he waa vomitting for hours. Hes been good ever since. About 4 years ago

2 Likes

Yes, vomiting has happened once before. Also, peed in my pants once. I suspect that may have something to do with the ‘skyclad’ thing.

2 Likes