Ritual with a tooth

Hi I havent been on here for a while I have had many things happening but there is something I seriously need help with I’ll keep it as short as possible .
For years I have faught my abusive ex through family court he not only abused me he abused the kids .
He gained custody of my son who is 10 because he married a social worker and she twisted everything in their favour my problem is that now they wont let me see my son as they are making up lies saying my partner is abusive ( he is not) I havent seen my son for 12 weeks I suffered a miscarriage because of the stress of all this and they are threatening to move away which is good but not for my son or I they are both violent and pathological liars and I’m afraid of them both not only because their lies are believed because of her status but also the level of manipulation nobody will listen to my son who wants to come home nor will they listen to me I need something to happen as fast as possible I have my sons tooth as it fell out a few months before they took him is there anything I can do with it to maybe draw him home or has anyone got any advice on how I can make the truth come out or bring these people to their knees
Thank you for listening I’m really struggling here

This really hurts my heart. I’m sorry you and your son are in this position. I wish I had a great answer for this, but all I can think of is to use his tooth in a protection ritual and put a binding on the other two. If it were me, I think I would just make an all out pledge to someone for aid, like Lucifer, who is quick and seems to see the best outcomes. I really hope you get the upper hand in this.

2 Likes

I cant thank you enough for replying I will look into lucifer I havent worked with anyone like him before but I’m willing to do all I can for my son thank you again I’ll do some research :heart:

1 Like

You’re very welcome. I hope it helps. I will mention it to my Patron tonight. My best to you both.

1 Like

Actually, you have a pretty potent ingredient occurring to the Norse. The Vikings would take teeth that had fallen out of their children’s mouth with them on their raids to bring them victory and ensure safety in battle (not all of them wanted to fall in battle). In exchange, they would give their children a coin or treat for the tooth (hence the origin of the tradition).

So, you could petition Belial with help in bringing you back custody or to break the chains of these false masters as well as bless the tooth for victory and protection over your son, carrying it as an amulet or keeping it on your altar.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for all your help it means so much

2 Likes