Ritual Video Series

I think the world is seriously lacking videos that depict actual rituals being performed. With movies showing people that they can expect demons to full on manifest in a video for all to see with smoke, fire rising from thin air, evil laughter in the distance, light flashes, orbs, too many people just have an unrealistic expectation of what ritual really entails. Both skeptics and new magicians are quick to dismiss something as fake if it doesn’t take on a Hollywood appearance.

E.A. has started to show the world what a live ritual really looks like and aside from his channel, various youtube searches only brings up movie clips and amatuer home videos made by kids attempting to further Hollywoodized ritual with stupid kids popping up in the screen dressed like halloween creatures and special FX that have been added in. This kind of stuff only serves to make people take ritual even less serious.

What I plan on doing is releasing a series of video showing what really goes on during a ritual. I have been filming myself doing various tasks and will be uploading some of the footage to youtube starting tonight. I think showing people what magick really looks like up close will not only help keep the thrill seekers at bay but help new magicians understand what NOT to expect. Not only will this educate newer magicians so they don’t come to magick with delusional and false expectations but it may help to decrease the number of newbies all together when people realize that magick simply does not appear on film in real life like it does in the movies.

I don’t know about you, but I get sick and tired of the continuous fashion trends created by these wannabe vamp goth kids who think magick is a fun way to entertain themselves and they tell all their friends which every year, leads to a new wave of hopeful new magicians who are only getting involved with the occult because they think it’s something it’s NOT. It’s just a fad and a trend for these people, one that quickly fades away when they realize how it really works and looks on film and because they were lead to magick with such high unrealistic hopes, when it turns out to be not what they expected they can’t simply embrace it and learn to live with it, they give it up entirely and then make fun of it, telling others it’s not real.

So if my videos can help educate others on what magick is NOT then hopefully we can get a new trend started where only serious occult seekers attempt to join the ranks of others like us, those who still like the idea of magick even after discovering the truth and push some of these idiot thrill seekers to the curb before they even get started.

I agree, I would go for it if I was you. There medium of an internet video can be deceptively insightful into energy and emanations. I would make one myself if my practice was developed more. I even bought a memory card for one of my friends so we could record ourselves, we dont work together anymore tho.

I severely love and appreciate what EA is doing, and how he does it. But also welcome anyone else to throw their work into the view of the world. I won’t hold back, I hate the stupid angry poorly studied and minimal intellectual “satanistas” and what they do.
I am a serious appreciator of what Mark Allen Smith has produced, but wish so badly he would go video also. I 'doctrinally do not agrre with some of his approach, but with the scarcity of real and serious Intellectual Production, any work to fill the chasm is worthy if only to 'sort through, sift out what works, at least in setting a foundation for better more accurate work for oneself.
Let me know when you have something up, I will look foreward to it.
Thanks
FDM

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:6371”]I think the world is seriously lacking videos that depict actual rituals being performed. With movies showing people that they can expect demons to full on manifest in a video for all to see with smoke, fire rising from thin air, evil laughter in the distance, light flashes, orbs, too many people just have an unrealistic expectation of what ritual really entails. Both skeptics and new magicians are quick to dismiss something as fake if it doesn’t take on a Hollywood appearance.

E.A. has started to show the world what a live ritual really looks like and aside from his channel, various youtube searches only brings up movie clips and amatuer home videos made by kids attempting to further Hollywoodized ritual with stupid kids popping up in the screen dressed like halloween creatures and special FX that have been added in. This kind of stuff only serves to make people take ritual even less serious.

What I plan on doing is releasing a series of video showing what really goes on during a ritual. I have been filming myself doing various tasks and will be uploading some of the footage to youtube starting tonight. I think showing people what magick really looks like up close will not only help keep the thrill seekers at bay but help new magicians understand what NOT to expect. Not only will this educate newer magicians so they don’t come to magick with delusional and false expectations but it may help to decrease the number of newbies all together when people realize that magick simply does not appear on film in real life like it does in the movies.

I don’t know about you, but I get sick and tired of the continuous fashion trends created by these wannabe vamp goth kids who think magick is a fun way to entertain themselves and they tell all their friends which every year, leads to a new wave of hopeful new magicians who are only getting involved with the occult because they think it’s something it’s NOT. It’s just a fad and a trend for these people, one that quickly fades away when they realize how it really works and looks on film and because they were lead to magick with such high unrealistic hopes, when it turns out to be not what they expected they can’t simply embrace it and learn to live with it, they give it up entirely and then make fun of it, telling others it’s not real.

So if my videos can help educate others on what magick is NOT then hopefully we can get a new trend started where only serious occult seekers attempt to join the ranks of others like us, those who still like the idea of magick even after discovering the truth and push some of these idiot thrill seekers to the curb before they even get started.[/quote]

Even with my own friends over the years, I have had them discover my practices because I’m not at all embarrassed or ashamed at what I do so if they ask, I will not deny such practices. But they too were like hey let’s do a seonce (not sure how to spell that word) or let’s mess around with that, thinking it’s all fun and games. Only 3 of my friends took it seriously and believed in the real thing.

One of them moved several states away and had her own family so we rarely speak anymore, the other one was a catholic so he understood how it really worked but he was fearful of it and the 3rd friend betrayed me in horrible ways so I helped her evoke Lucifer and make a pact with him, knowing good and well she’d never keep her end of the deal and as I suspected, she didn’t. So now her life is falling apart for not following thru with her end of the deal and she is getting paid back for how she treated me. So even my own friends have had false expectations.

You’ve got my respect. I’m sure it will turn out great. :slight_smile:

Do it. Maybe by putting out there, you’ll attract some real magicians to work with on future videos.

What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying there isn’t any real magicians here?

Not at all! I was just referring to what Raven said about her friends not taking magick seriously.

Ok ill post my yoga ritual if you like - you need to do it more than once at night time lying down in bed or on the floor. You should do it every night till you get the knack of it and the benefits.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIeM2w1Gwds]astral projection meditation - yoga nidra - meditation - relaxation - astral projection - YouTube

I just made like 6 videos today because I am home alone for a few days so I was able to film and I recorded 6 vids for my spells section on youtube. I am going to upload them soon just been really fuckin busy but I made one about how to recall your past lives, a runic dream spell, a wise owl spell, a pendulum blessing/cleansing spell to make sure your pendulum provides correct answers and your thought do not affect it, a spell for increasing sexual desire and lust and one more vid about the witches pyramid.

And these vids were filmed like E.A’s where you can actually see me talking instead of me just pointing the camera at my spell book while talking or whatever. I will also be uploading some ritual I filmed. I plan to release new spells vids like this often until I go thru my entire 2nd book of shadows that I made like 9 years ago. Some of it is white magick oriented but I am going to make a section on youtube for beginners and one for advanced magicians so you don’t have to sift thru a bunch of newbie vids to find the good stuff. But these are my earlier days spells from when I was making BOS’s instead of grimoires. But the spells in there are effective and they work very well.

The really dark and powerful rituals will be released when I publish my book because I have an agreement with my guardian who is helping me write some good shit but he wants it kept secret until they are put in the book.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:10, topic:6371”]I just made like 6 videos today because I am home alone for a few days so I was able to film and I recorded 6 vids for my spells section on youtube. I am going to upload them soon just been really fuckin busy but I made one about how to recall your past lives, a runic dream spell, a wise owl spell, a pendulum blessing/cleansing spell to make sure your pendulum provides correct answers and your thought do not affect it, a spell for increasing sexual desire and lust and one more vid about the witches pyramid.

And these vids were filmed like E.A’s where you can actually see me talking instead of me just pointing the camera at my spell book while talking or whatever. I will also be uploading some ritual I filmed. I plan to release new spells vids like this often until I go thru my entire 2nd book of shadows that I made like 9 years ago. Some of it is white magick oriented but I am going to make a section on youtube for beginners and one for advanced magicians so you don’t have to sift thru a bunch of newbie vids to find the good stuff. But these are my earlier days spells from when I was making BOS’s instead of grimoires. But the spells in there are effective and they work very well.

The really dark and powerful rituals will be released when I publish my book because I have an agreement with my guardian who is helping me write some good shit but he wants it kept secret until they are put in the book.[/quote] what are the titles to your videos,so I can search them

I haven’t uploaded the new vids yet. I said I’d get to it whenever I can so probably some time over the next few days. I am super busy these days with personal goals, running my business and so on that I can’t always upload something the instant I’m done making it.

On my profile here I have a link to my youtube channel if you want to take a look and keep an eye out for when the new vids are released. I just wanted to upload some more occult content because I have not had the opportunity to do so lately with my family in my face so much these past few weeks and I didn’t want my followers to think I had stopped posting all together so I’ve been uploading filler videos with useless content for the time being. Probably not the best move on my part as I imagine when I check again I will probably have lost some followers over that but I just want to let people know I was not inactive, just too surrounded by religious people to film any occult related vids until yesterday.