Ritual today

Today I did my LBRP at the time of Mars. I start my ritual hitting my bell and then lighting my candles and Frankincense.

Right after that I looked at Michael’s sigil and noticed it was moving in the sigil. I took a picture and nothing showed up so I took this video. It was totally amazing to see this.

Some one in our group here asked for me to help him with Michael and I had some other reason’s for me contacting him. This was the first time I had ever seen this happen on the sigil and wanted to share it.

What does anyone else see here? (YouTube takes a few hours, apparently, to have the hi-def version processed. Until that’s done, you may not see how much this sigil was flashing. Please check back later if you’re not impressed! :slight_smile: )

https://youtu.be/vt9rjDrq4sE

4 Likes

Definitely feels energetically charged, gold aura emanating from the sigil on the candle.

2 Likes

It was one of my more powerful rituals. I was very pleased and in awe when this was happening.

1 Like

I am hoping the quality gets better in a few hours so you all can what I saw. Looks great on the iPhone. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

how peaceful the candle feels!

1 Like

Yes indeed, someone can obviously notice the ‘play’ of the lines of the sigil
It’s wonderful :star_struck:

1 Like

I see huge wings and falling feathers.

1 Like

It is way better on the original. I hope it shows better as time goes on. Thanks!

1 Like

I can vouch for the phone video of this being WAY better. The sigil was actually flashing. We’re really hoping the video quality gets better. If not, we’ll need to find another way to share it.

1 Like

In addition to the brilliant energy of the candle, that altar is also very well constructed - I love it. He seems to as well. Very beautiful!

1 Like