Ritual to get rid of my obsession?

Hy there. I ve been doing magick to get a certain guy but it just seems that instead of getting him to be obsessed over me, it s the other way around. what can I do to get rid of this obsession? I keep thinking about him and also my feelings are getting deeper. I’ve been doing magick on him since late september and in time I ve had some progress in the relashionship, but only to go back to not speaking to eachother( my decision)he just wants to have fun with me and I do not know if he feels something else but lust for me.
I ve called upon Sitri and Sallos also Rosier to help me because other rituals seemed to fail. Long story short, I want to stop thinking about him, to forget him, I want to lose any kind of interest in him.

read this : [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html[/url]

1 Like

Thats the way most love spells work. Instead of them becoming obsessed with you. You become obsessed with them. Trust me I did countless love spells on my ex and fucked me up. plus any time you use your own fluids if you think of it your puting a spell on your self. I have a friend that someone told to take a candle put the targets name it. Cum on the candle and rub it on the candle.My friend was even more obsessed with the girl then ever befor. Finally I took him to see my GodFather to fix it. But I will tell you this. I would of cut off one of my testicles to get my ex back, I missed her so much and wanted her. But she wasnt good for me. Shes a lieing cheating whore. To the point where I have to get a paternity because my twins might not be myn. What a fucking whore. Now I cant even stand to look at her. My Spirits saw what I didnt. I’m glad she never took me back. Because if she did I’d still be with a woman that was cheating on me. Theres women that need constant attention. Because they have low self esteem. When you cant give it to them they need it from someone else thats when they cheat. So your going to see your better off.

3 Likes

Cut and clear rituals (Hoodoo) are good for cutting away a person from your life without leaving any baggage. Just google.

What work did you do on him? No amount of magick can make a man suddenly want a settled relationship with you if it isn’t in his nature (IMO) and anyway, wouldn’t you rather be with someone who you don’t have to cast spells on? Maybe you’ve reached that point now.

If I were you, I would do a cut and clear ritual then invite someone more suitable into your life.

ty, this is very helpfull!!

2 Likes

I am sory about that Jay, it sure hurts a lot when we have to face the facts and accept that the one we want doesn t want us back…however i never performed rituals on my fluids, but on his, on his semen and hair. I did throw some enchanted urine on his street hoping he will step in it. lol

[quote=“Aagaiza, post:4, topic:4547”]Cut and clear rituals (Hoodoo) are good for cutting away a person from your life without leaving any baggage. Just google.

What work did you do on him? No amount of magick can make a man suddenly want a settled relationship with you if it isn’t in his nature (IMO) and anyway, wouldn’t you rather be with someone who you don’t have to cast spells on? Maybe you’ve reached that point now.[/quote]

If I were you, I would do a cut and clear ritual then invite someone more suitable into your life.

I ll look that up and do it. I could have a great life if I weren t obsessed with this guy, I could make good money and get my life in order and have another guy,but I literally feel how he is draining my energy out.
So far I have done many spells on hm : called upon pomba gira maria padilha, demons SITRI,SALLOS,ROSIER, puppet made of red wax mixed with his hair and semen for desire, puppet made of green wax mixed with his semen for love, programming my aura to attract him, programmed his aura to be mine, and other more facile spells…Lol

Did you use love herbs in the poppets for a committed and a reciprocated love?

NO i did not …i only used his semen inside the wax then moulded it. And programmed it to love etc

another question: if I do the cut and clear ritual, will the guy I want also leave me alone …will he forget me too or it will only help me get rid of my obsession for him? to be perfectly honest with you, I would like to not care about him at all , but I would want him to still have feelings for me . kinda of a payback…

Sometimes the best action is to do nothing at all. You are emotionally investing yourself in this fellow and all your energy is focused is on him. Block him from your life with no contact in any regard including social media sites and texts. Put up a spiritual block against him even if he isn’t a practicioner of the arts as he could be unconciously sending negative power your way. You will feel less obsessed in about a month. Hope that helps.

1 Like

A cut and clear eliminates your feelings, not the other person’s. Ironically (or not), as soon as you perform this ritual and find yourself not giving a damn, the target will likely come around and be all up in your face. Be aware though, a cut and clear will really cut and clear so be sure you’re done because there’s no takesies backsies. After the ritual, you likely won’t care enough to want to screw with him. I don’t say that lightly as I’m a certified lifetime grudge holder.

I did one to cut my ex out of my life and brain and it worked - a little too well actually. He’s been (annoyingly) drifting in and out of my life for the last twenty years or so and is a lifetime player of the I Love You/I Hate You game. After the ritual, he started contacted me but I ignored him. Even when he seriously needed my help, I couldn’t muster enough fucks to give and never responded. That threw him for a serious loop which made him contact me more. He even made a frontal attack which I also ignored. I saw him at some point and basically looked right through him. It was like seeing a dude I sat next to in math in high school - no real emotion or any feeling stirred whatsoever. It was pretty great from a magical standpoint 'cause woo hoo, I accomplished something through ritual, but it’s like killing that person which is sometimes exactly what we need.

That’s basically what you can expect.

2 Likes