Ritual to End a Relationship from Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield

I did this ritual a couple of years ago. It took 2 months to come to completion. It came about in an awful way. The couple had not been having sex for some time because of fighting. The woman then got raped by the guy. That’s what it took for the relationship to be broken. Just remember that the entities will do the mission & they don’t have moral or legal hang ups. So it was completed but left her traumatized. Not the happy ending I envisioned. Does the spell work? Yes but it has to have time to work.

7 Likes

At this point, i don’t care what collateral damage she has. It comes with the territory of messing with me on purpose. I was polite about her bad behavior. I gave warnings and ask her to not do the bad behavior and she kept doing it. So i have no regrets if whatever bad happens. When i give love and you give hate in return and when you send a 3rd party to threaten me and try to accuse/blame/attack me when i honestly gave feedback. That’s going overboard. It show little common sense to not even talk to me in person. IT shows big disrespect. Worse case scenerio. Death. I won’t even regret if it comes to that. Don’t think that i have no heart. Some things you just don’t cross the line with me when i ask politely and being patient. Some things you don’t do when someone practically help save your life or at least a big contribution to recovery.

If you defend someone who threatens me. It’s game over for you. All hell can come down on them. And it’s over me caring for her health too. YOu don’t threaten someone who do good toward and for you. Simple common sense.

The message sounds angry huh? lol. I’m actually calm and logical.

2 Likes

Why not just cut ties and move on? Friends are easy to let go of. You sure you don’t have feelings and some jealousy going on? I really don’t know your age but at some point in your life you will come to understand most people have self serving agendas. The older I get the more I watch out for snakes and I have less of a need for friends. 9 out of 10 times you helping someone is really just you getting used. It’s sad but it’s the world that we live in.

To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. - C.S. Lewis

2 Likes

why? cuz it’s justice. And they need to learn lessons. If people were passive. Nothing gets done. People don’t get away with stuff when it’s attack on me. Especially when i was so caring. If i let it go, then I’m not respecting myself. I need to stand up for myself as do all of you. And it’s good practice for magick. Letting things go when it’s not warranted is a chicken cop out attitude. It’s like when a kid gets bully and end up in hospital. Do you let that go? Or when someone gets rape? Do you let that go?

When you do something that is justified. You are showing self love.

4 Likes

By all means do you brother. Just stating the fact the world’s filled with these foul creatures and hope your not spending too much of your energy on garbage.

4 Likes

Not spending energy on them. I’m spending energy on learning magick by using them as targets. More focus is on the magick training. It’s killing 2 birds with one stone. Most people here are on revenge rampage rather then on improving magick. I’m more on improving my magick skills rather than revenge/justice. So i don’t see it as a waste of time/energy.

1 Like

A little update. Don’t know if it’s an update. As i go to work today. I saw the insecure man that threaten me took his dog to potty or for exercise at the city park at city hall. The dog is fat , a labrador. Sad as they shouldn’t be fat. He’s over feeding him. Poor dog to have such bad owner who don’t know how to take care of him. I look at dog as i walk by ignoring him. He look at me and stare at me as i walk toward my destination. I turn around and i see him looking at me. I know he still gots anger at me. I was scanning the place to see if my past soul friend is around. I don’t see her around. He don’t look like he’s suffering. I can’t tell. you can’t tell what’s going on inside someone. I know they don’t hang around this neighborhood. So it’s some kind of sign from angels/demons.

I’ve decided to do the master curse on her as well. Tomorrow will be the last day of 12. why? because i pondered and thought to myself. I need to be congruent so i curse him/ her sister and her. Need congruence on my part. I might do 33 days end relationship again after new yr. And pick out some demons to help cause havoc. Like mess up their finance or sexual impotence or arguments. hatred etc…

Seeing him by chance is some sort of sign. Just can’t really tell if my magick did it’s job. Continue my mission I must. =o)

2 Likes

ok. started the 33 ritual . somehow as i do the ritual. I get into a sleepy trance. Maybe my spell is getting better as i see the trance as altered state to send my message to the demons better. I don’t even spend that much time. it’s said to say name of each demon for min. and 4 times for acreba. Let’s see how it goes this time around as i’m more focused.

Also somehow after doing the master curse. i have no emotions toward my targets. As if i don’t care if they suffer or not. Maybe some of my spell is working. I’ve seen feedback from others that after they cast spell they feel a relief. I can’t say it’s a relief. It’s state of neutrality. Like i no longer care what happens to my target. My feelings for them is less or shall i say, feel less connected. It feel more like a task now. Or maybe it’s become a habit. You do the spell and you go on with your daily routine. No urge to get justice. It’s more like . do the spell and that’s it. I guess this way it helps the magick as instructions said to not bring up reasons your doing the spell. Just do the spell with certain emotions and let it be. I think my decision to not care if my exfriend reconcile or not helps as i no longer want a fake friend to return. Or putting less importance in reconciling helps me let go of lust. Possibly the act of casting the spell is priority over the reasons to cast the baneful magick makes it easier to cast. And the fact that its’ more about improving spell skills now helps me be more focus on the spell.

Or cuz i’m also working on bettering myself in other areas which influence me to not want toxic people in my life. I change my view about their important to be lot less even if they were once important. Still want them to suffer. Just not dwelling on it. It’s more of like a list of task to do now.

Ok. i’m few days from being done with this ritual. Along the ride, i couldn’t get the proper feelings to get them to break up as the instructions was to make it seem like them together is wrong in the world. Something happened real good to get me in the right feelings to break them up.
IT just pop in my head during one of these ritual… Maybe you folks can use it. I’ll share. I somehow thought of him as a disease causing sickness to her. He is the contaminated virus/bacteria that is causing her to be brainwashed and she’ way sick to be her true self. he must be dealt with so that she can get better from him causing her to be sick. He must be gone from her life so that things will be better. My fellow acreba will get rid of him so that she is better. We don’t need him as a disease infecting others to be sick. It’s a taboo. He must be gone. He’s already spawning his disease of a baby. Just like bacteria/virus reproducing. He must be gone to allow baby to not be sick either. etc… You get the idea. This concept of him being disease causing her to be sick the head/heart/mind/soul really gets the message across to demon acreba that this relationship must end as it’s really wrong.

5 Likes

So i just got my 44 seals of solomon deck. THere is a couple seals on there that deal with cursing people. I’ve done that spell and lets see how it goes. haha. I did use the one for healing health since i gotten the head cold for like 2 weeks. I do feel a bit better using one of the sigil for healing. Another interesting one is to get others to be possess by demons. haha.

1 Like

In my case, I cannot comprehend who is more harmful to the other. They both are bacterias or viruses, they both cause pain and disaster to each other, and to the other people.
Maybe that’s why they fit each other so well.
He has told about her that she is selfish and disgusting, and he is the same.
I start to think that they should not be separated, they just need to be left by all other people.

1 Like

It seems to be a cycle for most people who aren’t good for each other. They feed off each other’s misery. I see it this way. One is a disease causing the other one to be sick so she can’t be normal. Due to the disease contagion, he must be eliminated or break off so that she can heal and be proper being. This way the world is better. She is better. The disease person is what’s making her and those around her bad. His illness disease is contagious. She can’t be better if he’s around. It’s better they break off so that she can heal making a better life. The world is better when they not together.

1 Like

So I’m done with another project of this end relationship spell. Somehow I feel great and relief that I’ve done the spell. It must mean the spell is working because it feel like a weight has been lifted. This 3rd time around felt a lot more productive and feels really great that I did it. Doing the spell for 33 days really gets some stuff out of you in a good way. I just feel that spell is cast and just let it marinade and do it’s thing. No lusting feeling.

Of course i now have to layer some other troubling spells for the immature partner as a side dish dessert just for him for interfering/breaking up my friendship with her. I’m think I’m ok with her being collateral. =o) Make that. I know i’m ok with it. If one have to release the stress through magick, might as well go all out.

I’ll take it easy and a break since i’ve just recovering from cold. That cold wouldn’t go away for the longest time. Luckily i did heal health with the key seal of solomon planetary pentacle and body is getting better . So there is some use to this new magick of solomon planet seal. i’m gonna explore using the 44 planet seal pentacle magick of solomon.

2 Likes

Great! This is really well done. I like very much your dedication and commitment.
Energies will flow in the right way.
I am about to get my belief of magick increased on 1000%.
Real magick, not fake.

2 Likes

People shine when they believe in themselves and their confidence to take action. Same is with magick. Have confidence that it works , that one is doing the right thing with right course of action. Believe in one’s action with conviction. One’s strong will matters.

2 Likes

so i ask for i ching divination to see my magick progress. The question is… ‘Is my magick helping to break up target’s relationship marriage?’ I got a total clash turn into total combine symbol. The clash means no and combine means yes. So i’m interpreting it as ‘magick isn’t helping’ since that’s how i word the question. I ask about the magick’s outcome rather than about them breaking. So when it turns to combine, it means my magick is helping to break up marriage.

So in conclusion, my magick is working. That means i’ll have to continue my magick since it’s working. I’ll have to keep layering my magick until they sick of each other. Let them get no rest. Give them no chance to recover. =o) Eventually i’ll find their breaking point with my effort.

1 Like

💔⚡ Break Up Spell With Lemon And Vinegar: Magic Ritual to Break a Couple - YouTube this might work for others to end other’s relationship/couple. seems very simple enough.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this is sign but i got a weird dream. And i remember bits of it. I was running around getting ready to get to school thinking if teacher will make us run miles or not. I was late so i miss the class. Transportation to school was riding a backseat chair attached to a bus heading to school. And somehow helping someone at same time delivering flyers to businesses. Then suddenly I end up in a room with my ex-soul-friend helping her packing up luggage or unpacking. Can’t tell which. NO words said. then i went to the restroom and the restroom have the tub as a bed with curtains. she was lying on it sleeping i think and have bandage wrap around her arm. I touch her to get a response but no response. I think she’s asleep. Then i woke up after looking around seeing the sink and toilet.

Never had a dream about her for months and suddenly it shows up like this. I have no idea what the dream message is about. There were not other people other than her and me.

I’ll just take it that it’s a good sign that she show up in my dream out of the blue. Hope it means my magick is working.

2 Likes

I think it is.

1 Like

In that book - I read some reviews and it said - it’s for your enemies like someone who has wronged you - what if it’s a stranger you want to remove from someone’s life? She/he has not harmed you but at the same time you want him/her out of a persons life for good. Basically having neutral feelings towards target - ??