Ritual to End a Relationship from Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield

You were targeted by someone who knew what you were waiting to give. Humans on the narcissistic spectrum are like black holes. I know how deep you find yourself, now. If your pain is big enough -and it sounds like it is- your hurt is a price you won’t pay twice. If not, you’ll repeat the cycle until you will have learnt about these energy vampires.

Protect yourself by imposing very clear boundaries whenever you feel something is ‘off’. In order to help yourself you do not need to inflict harm on your ex or the new woman he’s using. Just don’t give him the least bit of positive or negative attention. He will feel this. It will make him squirm and freak out. That is not your problem. Whatever he does to provoke you: don’t react.

Play dead. It is your best protection. Be good to yourself. All is well.

6 Likes

I have a question about the ritual to break up a rel bt GW. Do I need to do the ritual to weild power, the fire ritual, before the ritual to break-up every time? Also, if I am doing two or more of the rituals in the GW book, do I need to do the ritual to weild power and the fire ritual before each ritual or just once and then do as many rituals as desired (w just one weilding pwer ritual and one fire ritual)

1 Like

It just happens and I met almost a year ago a girl who was trying to separate a man not from engangement but from his newborn baby and babymother. So I kinda know the type of woman he is with.
This man’s karma is this woman.
Just think about it. If she was good enough to manipulate that great manipulator what sort of manipulator she is… and how evil she is if she can be in control of someone as evil as him.
She is the type of woman who would take all that he has and at the end he is going to end up with a divorce and half of his things gone. Either you use magic or not that is their future. No relationship that started like theirs lasts in time simply because the thrill and the bond of the relationship does not come from a healthy place.
She wanted him because she wanted to compete with a woman and win (ie insecure). He wanted her because he was getting a buzz that it was something forbidden what he was doing.
They are still on the honeymoon period. Give them a year or so and they are going to start fighting like dogs and cats. All the thrill of their excitement is going to be gone.
Anyway, I believe that you should go and take your things and don’t leave it to them. Being more emotional and showing that you are hurting is rewarding both to him and her. It feeds their need to feel validated. She feels that the victory is greater than what it is and he feels that he is that amazing that he could crush the heart of a woman.

5 Likes

I have done the ritual and it had a minor effect on the couple I want to break up
You want to do more layered stuff. For example… you want to make him impotent. I don’t remember which demon is but if you make him impotent she will start looking outside the relationship. It will start all sorts of arguments.
You might want to ask a demon to cause them financial problems… That’s another nice idea to break them up. Then you might want to do the torment your enemies ritual from Magickal Attack with the fire spirits to mess up his life even more.
Then call on Asmodeus and Belial to break them up or just do the 33 days ritual for finishing it off.
I kinda think that he needs a little bit of torturing and argument to start appreciating good people… it will be good for his soul too. He will start appreciating what he lost. At the moment he is too cocky to realise the impact of what he did.
Another idea is to also try to break up the spell casted on him if you believe that she put roots on him. It will also take away the intensity of his feelings for her.

9 Likes

That is messed up to try to separate a family. He already has nothing for her to get. She was probably fooled by his manipulations even moreso. She does not know it yet but her karma is also him. I really do not have what it would take emotionally to get my stuff from over there. I just had to write it all off.

I have been doing the torment enemies ritual also ffom the GW book also.

I would like to know how to break the spell she put on him though if you know how.

2 Likes

I only know how you can do that on hoodoo. You can use a 7 days black candle and name it spell breaker. Then choose any psalm that is for cleansing. You would be basically doing a cleansing on him, something like a remote spiritual bath.
I believe that if you only do the ritual you want to do it will be too weak especially because you know that she has put a spell on him. You need to prepare the ground before the actual breakup work… but it is up to you.
And about getting your staff… you could always send a friend to go pick them up for you. If I were you I wouldn’t want my rival to have personal concerns to use if I knew that she already does magic.

2 Likes

I agree! Who’s to say she hasn’t already kept something personal :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yes I did think about that. But I lived with him for so long that there is no way I could get it all out without a truck and a couple of dudes honestly or even remember what is what. I did my best to get all my clothes in the short time I had to do it before he arrived that day. But a lot of the larger things just stayed. It is unfortunate. I really hope she is as dumb as she looks. I got most of the intimate things I hope. What all could she use for spells and such? Anything right? Jeeze.

1 Like

Anything that has your energy can be used easily in a simple hoodoo spell… It doesn’t have to be intimate.

1 Like

There are some protective rituals but it is good if you go and pick up your stuff.
It will take less energy and it will be more effective.
Anyway it is all up to you what you are determined to do.
If it feels as too much work this means that you are healing and you will move on quick.

1 Like

Had sort of a similar situation. Did the master curse and saw results within a month. Also, talk to Lucifer. He will help give you strength through this. Disconnect. Do not go on the social media for a week or more. You need to distance yourself or the work will not manifest.

5 Likes

What happened during your master curse? How long did it take? I need something to work faster.

Took about 3 weeks and still working. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ll PM you…

1 Like

If she has all you had and she is posting it this means she feels competition with you. A happy person would had focused on their happiness. She is already suffering insecurity.

3 Likes

I agree. Something is really wrong there.

2 Likes

did master curse twice. don’t know if it works. maybe not cuz i’m layering so much magick. It might get in the way of each other. did master curse on her too with intent not to harm but for her to feel guilt and grief of abandoning me. Also did 33 days break up. No feedback as i don’t see them. She did go a month without facebook post. I guess I just have to keep doing magick. Make their continue bad fortune stay. I’m more for the partner to rot and die for instigating break up of our good friendship and for him threatening me. It reallly is annoying when you can’t see feedback if magick working. I guess i’ll have to do divination of I ching and ask if magick working in a couple days. I’ll have to ponder on using certain demons to break them up. 33 days is too long. Maybe i should try asmoday.

2 Likes

Update: some time ago I tried the Ritual to End a Relationship (a friend of a friend of a friend is in a really toxic relationship and is too broken down to leave). It definitely caused some friction, but they’re still an item.

I’ve petitioned Leraje, who is supposed to be very skilled at splitting up couples. Let’s see what unfolds.

3 Likes

You mean the 33 days ritual?

yes. thats what he meant.