Ritual to End a Relationship from Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield

Great! This is really well done. I like very much your dedication and commitment.
Energies will flow in the right way.
I am about to get my belief of magick increased on 1000%.
Real magick, not fake.

2 Likes

People shine when they believe in themselves and their confidence to take action. Same is with magick. Have confidence that it works , that one is doing the right thing with right course of action. Believe in one’s action with conviction. One’s strong will matters.

2 Likes

so i ask for i ching divination to see my magick progress. The question is… ‘Is my magick helping to break up target’s relationship marriage?’ I got a total clash turn into total combine symbol. The clash means no and combine means yes. So i’m interpreting it as ‘magick isn’t helping’ since that’s how i word the question. I ask about the magick’s outcome rather than about them breaking. So when it turns to combine, it means my magick is helping to break up marriage.

So in conclusion, my magick is working. That means i’ll have to continue my magick since it’s working. I’ll have to keep layering my magick until they sick of each other. Let them get no rest. Give them no chance to recover. =o) Eventually i’ll find their breaking point with my effort.

1 Like

💔⚡ Break Up Spell With Lemon And Vinegar: Magic Ritual to Break a Couple - YouTube this might work for others to end other’s relationship/couple. seems very simple enough.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this is sign but i got a weird dream. And i remember bits of it. I was running around getting ready to get to school thinking if teacher will make us run miles or not. I was late so i miss the class. Transportation to school was riding a backseat chair attached to a bus heading to school. And somehow helping someone at same time delivering flyers to businesses. Then suddenly I end up in a room with my ex-soul-friend helping her packing up luggage or unpacking. Can’t tell which. NO words said. then i went to the restroom and the restroom have the tub as a bed with curtains. she was lying on it sleeping i think and have bandage wrap around her arm. I touch her to get a response but no response. I think she’s asleep. Then i woke up after looking around seeing the sink and toilet.

Never had a dream about her for months and suddenly it shows up like this. I have no idea what the dream message is about. There were not other people other than her and me.

I’ll just take it that it’s a good sign that she show up in my dream out of the blue. Hope it means my magick is working.

2 Likes

I think it is.

1 Like

In that book - I read some reviews and it said - it’s for your enemies like someone who has wronged you - what if it’s a stranger you want to remove from someone’s life? She/he has not harmed you but at the same time you want him/her out of a persons life for good. Basically having neutral feelings towards target - ??

Did you do it 2 times a day before sunrise and sunset ?? I have the question because that’s what I got from reading but I’m not sure if I understood correctly

1 Like

@Poppet Would you be so kind and PM me (new member here and it seems that I’m unable to initiate a PM myself). My best friend and a person I care deeply about it is such a relationship and he’s truly suffering but his mental situation currently is debilitating him from making a move. I would really appreciate your advice. Thank you so much
(And yes, don’t worry guys, I promise to properly introduce myself later, I just need to handle this first because I can’t see him suffer anymore)

Hi Tim, I can’t seem to PM you directly.

The ritual I mentioned here didn’t quite break them up - BUT it did have a positive effect. She hasn’t hit him in a while now, and they seem more or less okay.

I’ll go through my old posts and dig up my personal spell that I created to break my ex’s hold on me. That helped.

Edited to add: here you go. Omit Part 1.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your reply and willingness to help! I’m afraid that spell isn’t viable for me to cast as an outsider for the simple reason that I’m not the one it should effect (and of course as part of it I also don’t have any such personal items) :frowning:

1 Like

You can always envision them splitting and physically cut them apart in photos. I’ve done that to good effect.

1 Like

Hey there, @Tim, before you make any more posts, please properly introduce yourself. As you are apparently already aware, It is a requirement of this forum, and should be done first thing, not when it is convenient for you. CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Otherwise, any subsequent post you make may be removed until our rule is respected.

intro3

What strong magic are you referring to ? I am trying to find the strongest breakup spell possible can you advise on what to do ?

The ritual must be performed every day for thirty-three days, after sunset and before the following sunrise.

– does it have to be performed twice a day?

My understanding is once a day, at night time

1 Like

Any updates?

Do you have to do the rituals to wield power and opening of fire for ritual to end a relationship?

Its been about a year and a half since I used it. From memory, it requires the ritual to wield power, but the fire ritual is only applicable to the rituals of lesser attack.
However, its been a long time since I’ve used this, so I suggest reading the book in detail to confirm. It is a book to be read thoroughly.

Hey thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it. Well I read the book again and it did not say for the Greater Rituals to do either of them. I did the Ritual to Weild Power once and that was it. I will just follow what was on the book and go on with the cursing rituals.

1 Like