Ritual to break curses on you

Anyone know a ritual to break all curses placed on you?

Not to be rude but what makes you think there’s a curse, or more than one, placed on you?

Usually you have to really piss off serious people to get serious curses, is why I’m asking. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no reason to believe that there’s one on me. I’m just curious and want to know just in case.

1 Like

Well it just seems to me a bit like taking broad-spectrum antibiotics, if there’s nothing wrong with you, if you see what I mean?

Maybe do or get a reading and see if there’s a curse. But from someone reputable, not some idiot who’s going to claim to find a curse only they can remove, that’s the oldest scam in the book. :wink:

Well, you could go for a general uncrossing work. But it’s best if you find out what they did to you, @ Uru. A reading to determine what kind of sorcery/spirits.

I will look up the uncrossing work but the reading, I have my runes but can you be more specific.

@Lady Eva… Not necessarily… Depends on one’s background. I was born in Canada from Haitian parents, and I can tell you some Haitians can get very nasty and obsessively jealous. Anything can justify a serious curse in their mind.

My father once purchased a Nissan Micra in the eighties:
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Micra]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Micra[/url]

Well, that tiny and modest little car aroused huuuge jealousy in a relative who literally placed a curse on the car. My father dreamed of that relative dousing the car in liquid, and shortly afterwards, he got in an accident that totalled his vehicle.

And I remember being at the Haiti airport in 1988. A little girl died in his father’s arms. Apparently, she had been cursed by envious people. Also, my mother once got a position at the govt. (revenue services), a simple secretary position, and an acquaintance who heard about it called her during the day just to know if she was truly working there.

That day, my mother was home and picked up the phone. That acquaintance assumed my mother had lied, then told a relative she was pleased my mother wasn’t truly working for the govt… I could go on and on.

Fore Armed is ForeWarned !!!

Yes, but then it seems that’s a known thing, right? I’m not disputing that it’s possible for people to be cursed without them having been involved in any serious magickal disputes, but I also think you need to have done something to merit it - what that is, obviously, will vary according to your society and the people you hang out with.

Anyway getting a readings seems the best next step, worrying about something like that’s not very healthy and can create a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Ive always thought that! Alot of people just psyche themselves up into a cursed state by beleiving themselves to be cursed. I told one chick I would curse her just for the fun of watching her trip out and eventually her life went really shitty and everyone told me she was always muttering something about a curse. But it cant really be applied vice versa. Just because you have a big ego that will not protect you at all if the operator projecting the curse is adept or at least proficient in what theyre doing. Ive also noticed alot of new agers talking about rings of salt protecting and crystals, etc. But they still hit their knees when someone who knows what theyre doing takes offense at something. Baneful Magick has always fascinated me and is definitely something I intend to master down the road.

Indeed on the psyche out thing. There ares ome folk who If I would i would curse them into a pissant fart by morning- {since they are racist as black pissant fart} but i just can’t stand the thought of actually spending that much time on them, so i am just leaking through the grapvine that i have a schedule which i throw a mojo on them monthly. Whether they believe it or not really doesn’t matter- that every time they hear my name or something related to me like my daughters or g-kids; IT Does pop into view; and thats scourging enough for me . The noise you can create in someones head (or your own head) is often all the pain you need to inflict.

I agree that acting negatively, and purposely aggravating or even injuring someone may have them hit back w/ a curse.

But oftentimes, people get into arguments, and one of the parties feel offended even though the other party did not say or do anything wrong. How many times men took offence when their partners would not have sex without a condom? Are their partners to blame just because they took offence?

Some people get easily bruised and offended because of their pride even if the other party(ies) did not act or speak improperly. Jealousy and envy alone may have some wanna curse somebody that did nothing to them, that may not even have had any contact w/ them.

I once read in a book on the evil eye that a client in a restaurant may curse another client’s meal if they envy it, and such a curse may cause indigestion. Does that mean the recipient of the curse did something to deserve that? They were entitled to purchase any meal they wanted. When I go to restaurants, I never envy other people’s orders. If anything, the one who threw the curse is at fault.

That being said, I’d recommend working w/ Viné.

[i]Vine is the only Demon who can reveal the identity of other witches and sorcerers. He knows all secrets and can destroy enemies. He can defend the mage against the attacks of other sorcerers and witches. He knows and reveals the past, present and future. He discovers hidden things, causes storms, destroys walls, and builds towers.

Vine appears accompanied by a black lion. Vine is very thin and dark skinned. He has black wings and carries a gold staff. His black shoulder-length hair is straight with platinum blonde at the tips.

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVIII.html]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONVIII.html[/url][/i]

[i]P.D.
45) Vine is a great king and an earle, he showeth himselfe as a lion, riding on a blacke horsse, and carrieth a viper in his hand, he gladlie buildeth large towres, he throweth downe stone walles, and maketh waters rough. At the commandement of the exorcist he answereth of things hidden, of witches, and of things present, past, and to come.

Goetia
45) VINÉ.–The Forty-fifth Spirit is Viné, or Vinea. He is a Great King, and an Earl; and appeareth in the Form of a Lion,* riding upon a Black Horse, and bearing a Viper in his hand. His Office is to discover Things Hidden, Witches, Wizards, and Things Present, Past, and to Come. He, at the command of the Exorcist will build Towers, overthrow Great Stone Walls, and make the Waters rough with Storms. He governeth 36 Legions of Spirits. And his Seal is this, which wear thou, as aforesaid, etc.

*Or with the Head of a Lion, or having a Lion’s Head, in some Codices.

B.C.M.
XLV. VINE, a great king and earl, appears in a monstrous form,* but assumes human shape when commanded. He discerns things hidden, reveals witches and makes known the past, present and future. At the command of the exorcist he will build towers, demolish walls and make the waters stormy.

*Or as a lion seated on a black horse and holding a viper in his hand.

[url=http://www.enochian.org/daemons.php?page=Vine]Spirit Seals & related items - Daemons - Page 0 - Enochian.org Magick & Occult Supplies

1 Like

Have you worked with him and if so did u find him to be a trickster? It’s also been said on multiple occasions that he can taketh the soul of a man which I find odd… like why? I’ve never run across any spirits interested in such things. What do u think?
https://blackwitchcoven.com/demonology/demons-to-worship/vine/

1 Like