Ritual scar burning

Has anyone ever had the same thing happen to them? I am a bit scared here because I am afraid that I might have gotten myself in some Voldemort stuff. I have a scar on my left hand, goes from my wrist to the base of my pinky which is a few months old. Now I doubt it could be an infection or something because it healed a while ago with medical care and is barely visible due to me getting paler over time. I had cut my hand as a blood offering to a Demon. It usual burns every once in a while, not much but just enough for me to want to scratch it, but the feeling comes from under the skin.

Also, I have a vein that just appeared, or perhaps I didn’t notice it before, in a shape of a heart that connects my left ring finger to my middle finger. Maybe I am just noticing it now because I haven’t been getting some sun for about a year and have been staying in doors for most of my time causing my skin to become paler. Is someone having the same experience as me? (Is it also weird that I found a little heart carved under a long nail of mine that I have been overgrowing for some months now?) And is it also weird that these have all been happening to my left hand? I have many more things happening to it like feeling a band around my left middle finger and I really need advice from someone who might have experienced any of these too. Thank you.

Which demon?

King Paimon

1 Like

I think you’ve got yourself into some classic “When you do weird shit, expect weird shit to happen” stuff for sure. :thinking:

4 Likes

Right. But I have loads of scars I’ve got from doing rituals over the years. It’s a bit surprising that only this one would act like this. I’ve been searching for answers but can’t seem to get any. Which is why I came here.

1 Like

Did you do weird stuff to get them with this specific demon for that specific reason?

1 Like

No weird stuff. Just cut with a razor, drew some blood, used some as offerings and some of it for signing pacts. Then after the ritual I treated them and put bandages over them… if that’s what you mean

1 Like

^ That my love is weird stuff! :+1:

1 Like

Oh, alright. But is there any reason to why this specific scar would do this? Most scars are for the same reason but from different Demons.

1 Like

You’ve answered yourself there. :+1:

1 Like

What? So what you’re saying is that the Demon is trying to tell me something? Because I’m not exactly sure I get the message on what it could mean and what he’s trying to tell me.

1 Like

I think it means the work you did with this demon is really significant and kind of “coming alive” for you right now. To finbd out more you would really need to evoke him or something. :+1:

1 Like

That’s a relief. And here I was afraid that Voldemort would be coming after me or something :joy: .Thank you so much!

1 Like