Ritual failed, whats the reason?

Alright, I never summoned a demon. I tried a summoning ritual for marbas. I turned off the lights then played some relaxing music in my laptop and putted on headphones, then i turned off my laptops monitor and lighted a candle. I started imagining a great and gentle lion and calling marbas several times. It didn’t work so i tried doing it again but this time i played marbas chanting in my laptop and it didn’t work again.

So what did I wrong in ritual? Should i do the ritual for a long time like 30 or 60 minutes?
By the way i think if marbas was talking to me, i would be scared. Did this prevent Marbas from coming? If yes, how can i remove my fear and excitement during a ritual?

ᵃˡˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐʸ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵉⁿᵍˡᶦˢʰ.

3 Likes

Hey friend. First off don’t apologize for your English. We can understand you just fine.

How developed are your spiritual senses? Most of the time, the spirit recognizes the effort and shows up! It’s more a matter of developing your senses to recognize the arrival of a spirit.

What was the purpose of the ritual?

Fear can get in the way. Think of a spirit as having a calm voice, gentle and serene. Fear can be like really loud music, it can “drown” the recognition of the spirit.

Try to find a spirit that does not scare you. Ask the spirit to remove fear from evocation. You can also ask a spirit to calm you during evocation.

This is what I would do: I get relaxed, and have the sigil of Marbas ready (I often use my phone). I look at the sigil of Marbas, and imagine (just pretend) that I am already connecting with Marbas. I use this chant, repeating it a few times.

Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
(Spirit) Kama
(Spirit) Kala
(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

So, for Marbas, you would say

Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
Marbas Kama
Marbas Kala
Marbas Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

It always helps to take notes, and practice! You got this and the pronunciation doesn’t really matter. Just keep going for it!

6 Likes

I felt an unusually cold presence a few times I invoked things; that’s usually how I perceive a spirit; very subtle but also real, calm and fresh.
Sometimes it happens that nothing is sensed; and a few days of break work for me.

Aside from that, I recommend training your psychic senses by training your astral traveling, I feel it helps personally in seeing ‘beyond the mundane’ senses

Take care

2 Likes

Don’t know exactly, I guess i never felt it

summoning marbas and getting his help on learning math-physics and also asking him some questions.

one of my acquaintances does summoning, should i tell him to summon a demon and remove my fear? which demon is best for removing fear in your opinion?

How do you have a familiar? You claimed in your introduction that you’ve been pracitcing for all of a week, and have done barely three rituals, but now all of a sudden you’re saying you have a familiar? :thinking:

Seems unlikely.

2 Likes

His busy most of the time, I may be able to get his help once in a week. Also i didn’t 3 rituals that barely, it was just a simple candle.

It still doesn’t make any sense that you would have a familiar at all after only a week’s practice, especially since it seems you can’t sense when spirits are present, and can’t communicate with them. You’re contradicting yourself.

1 Like

Oh i guess that was my english problem, my mean by familiar is a family member. sorry I’m not very good at english.

2 Likes

yeah no worries, off topic but if you wanna improve your english watch American Tv shows.

2 Likes

Its unlikely that you will experience physical materialization of a spirit or a profound/dramatic connection when you first start magick.

My advice, dont expect anything spectacular, the point of magick is to manifest change. If you have a genuine desire, do magick and forget about trying to see or feel a spirit.

When you call a spirit with the right words of power they will show up whether you truly perceive the or not.

Like Dmaon brand says, it’s like calling a close friend. You call them and they dont say anything but you know they are on the other end. You make your genuine request knowing that they will listen to you.
Magick take courage, discipline, and faith.

Dont be fooled by hollywood, or fiction. Magick is not a glamorous and dramatic as it seems, especially if you are just starting out or not going down the ceremonial magician path.

3 Likes

Thanks for tips!
So should i do the ritual and tell my request to marbas and close the ritual? is there a way to be sure that he summoned and heard you?

Thank you for clarifying. I think the word you were looking for is a mentor.

A familiar is a spirit that helps the magician with his magick.

4 Likes

Yes essentially.

If you have a solid evocation formula or way of going about summoning the demon than the demon will be summoned. This is why earlier I recommended “Demons of magick” by Gordon Winterfield, Gordon has already researched and tested efficient ways to summon demons. You just have to read the book, take notes, then perform the ritual. The book is constructed in a way so that its safe and works well.
The book has a banish ritual, words of power to summon the demon with the authority of God as well as a chant to get you into an altered state for the evocation, the book also outlines a method of giving the demons offering that makes sure you hold the power in the relationship (note evocation and summoning are essentially the same thing).

Do the ritual and record it in your magickal journal ( a magick journal is an essential, an absolute must) after awhile when you look back on your journal you’ll see that the demon delivered. Sometimes the manifestation is very apparent and obvious but other times its more subtle, so its important you keep a journal with all your working so that you can see what magick is working and manifesting and what’s still in the process.
Note: Magick does not have a guaranteed success rate, you may do a ritual and ask for something but may not be possible.

On the gallery of magicks blog post “magickal spectrum” they talk about targeting magick on different levels of reality.
For me this means having rituals that are practical and very likely to manifest (they are very reasonable request) Examples: Ritual to find a suitable job, motivation to eat well, motivation to exercise, internal magick
Rituals that are just out of reach of my existence but are still in the realm of possibility
Example: income increase, general curses, general attraction spells, etc.
And finally, rituals that are beyond my reach but my desire is very strong. Example: Fame, fortune, generational wealth, seducing a very attractive person, and death curses

4 Likes

Perform the magick and wait for result.
In real life, make your best to reach the goal
the magick should reach you in the way.

1 Like

I think you did everything right but the laptop thing.
All you need is your mind, your mouth, your hands, a sigil, a candle, and a stick of incense, and the enn (which I usually wrote on the bottom of the sigil),

Typically what I did was whisper or speak the enn while trying to gaze at the sigil. At first I had to be distracted from the sigil by looking at the enn, but once I chanted long enough to have a rhythm and know the words, then Id gaze at the sigil until it moved and called the spirit.
Gave it a task and issued license to depart. When you say “name, come”, you will feel a denseness or thickness of air in your space. Thats it, your ritual was then a success,

1 Like

which enn? renich tasa uberaca… or Etsel Mala’kel Test’zel Sam’tan’el Itz Retz Nama’tel… or a new enn?

This is an enn :slight_smile:

This is what I would call an incantation

1 Like

So where should i use the enn and where the incantation?

You can use the incantation that @anon41658706 posted, and where it says “(Spirit)” you would say “Marbas” (or the name of the demon/entity you are calling).

OR you can chant the enn on repeat.

Also if you are a beginner and have never summoned a demon before, don’t assume that they can’t hear you because you cannot feel their presence. If you call your friend on the phone and they answer the call, even if they say nothing, you can still speak and know they can hear you. :+1: Just assume the demon has “answered the call” and is listening even if you can’t hear or see them. Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry if it doesn’t work the first time. Take note of anything you notice, no matter how subtle, and see if some sounds or sensations reoccur. I am new myself. I have attempted evoking 4 times, and outside some sensations and sounds have not had a full connection during it yet. It was about 3 months in i had my first experience in dream. Keep at it and practice on increasing your senses between. Best of luck to you :slight_smile:

1 Like