Ritual and synchronicity

Hi
Tonight I ritualized the blood moon and today I’ve seen three/four times the numbers 9 11.
Could be connected?
Thanks

1 Like

:rofl: “911 what’s your emergency?”
:laughing: sorry I had to

3 Likes

Look into the numerology of both numbers, as they are both extremely important, in black magic at least. What kind of rituals were you performing?

1 Like

I called the “Devil”, Lucifer, Satan, Azazel and Belial in the same time. And Duke Dantalion, my Guardian

2 Likes

9 and 11 are both numbers conductive to demonic magic.

The former, as a triad of trinities, represents the highest attainment, and the completion of the Great Work, the outer edge, and by extent, Saturn. Not to mention, the mythological contexts of the number nine, including the nine demonic kings in these systems.

The latter, represents the gateway towards the infernal, and the Qlipphoth (as there are 11 Qlippha observed by classical demonology), and has direct resonance to demonic work in general.

Their union would represent the completion of the Great Work, the unveiling of the mysteries, through the Infernal Divine. This ritual should be followed up by a Mass, dedicated to the Infernal Divine, at least from what my gut is telling me.

3 Likes

Yes, but only you can determine their personal relevance. Once you get into the mindset of thinking in terms of astrological/moon-cycle and timing in general, you tend to expose yourself to similar patterns of consciousness.

1 Like