Rite to Make Those Guilty Go Insane Until They Confess to their Crimes Publicly

Ritual to Make Those Guilty Go Insane Until They Confess to their Crimes Publicly

Hey guys, gals, and Non-Binary Pals!

Here is a ritual I made to make guilty people go crazy until they confess to what they did to the proper authorities and take the punishment. I decided to make this to cause a certain corrupt person admit to the crimes she’s done, which are numerous, and she may even be responsible for multiple deaths of people.

Anyway, on to the ritual!

Here is what you will need:

• Sigil of Abaddon
  • Sigil of Sabnock
  • Sigil of Andromalius
  • Sigil of Cassiel
  • Space to perform ritual
  • Copper (you can use copper wire)
  • Iron (You can use Pyrite (Fool’s Gold) or a Quarter
  • Lead (You can use pencil lead)
  • Turquoise or Salt
  1. Stand in the center of your space and draw banishing pentagrams in the following order: East, North, West, and South (You can start at any direction that is more comfortable to you, it won’t affect the ritual or the outcome of the ritual, :)) After you turn South, turn back to East but instead of drawing another banishing pentagram there, draw one Above, then draw one Below. After you have done this, raise your arms and say: In the name and power of the pentagrams, I hereby banish any negative energies, entities, spirits, and magick from this space, never to return. So mote it Be! (Side Note: I personally like to slam my hands together in a clap and visualize the pentagrams power burning and destroying the negativity around me and my space.)

2. After you have done this, ground yourself, center yourself, and proceed to make a circle, I shall leave a link to those who don’t know how:
    [Link]
    https://medium.com/@ambrosiahawthorn/how-to-cast-a-circle-of-protection-8defbaacd575

3. After you have done this, recite the Summoning of All Magickal Powers by EA Koetting several times, there is no set limit for this:

{ Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu,
    Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu,
    Vaskalla itz rachu mantantu vespacha
    }

4. Once you have done this, recite ‘The Sinister Rite of Calamity’ by excellent black magician, V.K. Jehannum, it is as follows (this is directly from the site, I did not change any part of it, and I will leave the link to it).

{ This ritual calls upon Lilith to empower the celebrant for the act of cursing. Phrases in italics are meant to be chanted in a rhythmic monotone, and the names and words of power in bold are meant to be vibrated. The channeled secret names for Lilith which appear in the name vibration formula are spelled such that they can be sounded out as easily as possible-- read them the way that a redneck would. Some of these secret names have been broken down into their syllables, with syllables which equate to known words appearing as those words in all caps. Translations appear in brackets and explanations appear in parentheses.

You may incorporate any magickal equipment you have into the ritual as you see fit, but you will have great results empty-handed so long as you have the right mindset. My rituals are designed to be powerful without equipment, but by all means, use what you have. Sigils are optional but highly recommended.

I did use a few big words in this ritual. Archdiablesse basically means “archdemoness.” Sortilege means sorcery. Malediction and execration are both words which refer to cursing. I was commissioned to write this ritual by a client.

Agios Octinomos-Drakosophia! Ave Domina Lilith! Agios o Lilith Regina Gamaliel! In Nominibus Lapis Exilis Et Alogos!
[Numinous (is the) Alchemical Pursuit and Underlying Force of All Demon Magick! Hail Lady Lilith! Numinous is Lilith, Queen of Gamaliel! In the Names of the Stone of Exile and the Unwritten Gnosis]

I call forth the darksome patroness of the black art to appear and make her power known through the permutation of my physis! Dread Lilith, I call upon you to empower me for the art of malediction so that I might destroy my enemies and rain justice upon my betrayers! Goddess and archdiablesse, bestow upon me your blessing of sortilege so that I might have proficiency in execration! Oh hear the names!

Ama Lilith + Tzaphoni + Lilitu + Yallathor + Torrigal + Akkathor + NINE-THOR-UH-GAUL + AYE-TOUR-UH-GOTH + Yakkorraggawl + Lattorraggoth + Lilith
[(Eleven Names of Lilith)] [[bold

Concelebrate Divina Lilitu
Ambrosia Genetrix Et Deitas
Interveni Mater Riskora
Amplaudate Regina Qliphoth
Salve Domina Raeastora
*Advoco Matrona Et Domina Lilith
[I Praise the Divine Lilitu/ Immortal Mother and Goddess/ Come, Mother (Secret Name of Lilith)/ I Praise the Queen of the Qliphoth/ Hail Queen (Secret Name for Lilith: RAY-UH-STORE-UH)/ I Call Mother and Lady Lilith]

Ornate Lilith Divinitas Ex Acharayim (x6)
[I Praise Lilith, Goddess of the Backwards Tree]

Veni, Veni, Lilith– Divinitas Et Creatrix (x6)
[Come, Come, Lilith-- Goddess and Mother]

Sagalaga Arasara Naragadra Sondragal (x9)
[(Channeled Chant to Summon Lilith)]

Sakatara (x6) [
[(Channeled Word of Power to Be Empowered for Malediction)]

Ya Namosh Sitra De-Smola Alogos Drakosophia Exat!
[In the Name of the Sinister Left Side, the Unwitten Gnosis, and the Underlying Force of All Demon Magick]

Here is the Link to the webpage: The Sinister Rite of Calamity – V.K. Jehannum

1. Turn to the North and call forth Abbadon with this while gazing at his sigil:

{ Pal-ged, Abaddon Abi Gazam, Antikidos Oxus Drepanon,
    Exterminans, Olothreutes Ana baino Sitra Achara, Apollyon,
    Apolhun, Aggelos Abussos, Abbaton, Malakh ha-Mavet
    }

Ol Umd Onca Drilpa Od Mic Olz Abbadon, Exterminans, Apollyon,
    Apollyn!
    (x6)
    {I call to thee, great and powerful Abbadon, Exterminans,
    Apollyon, Apollyn! [These are the Four names of Abaddon, and the
    above language I am using is Enochian]

{ I call to thee Abaddon, Great Destroying Angel of the Abyss, please
    attend this rite. I call you with an offering. Hear me, and be present in
    this rite to destroy (Victim’s name)'s Protection and defenses, and to
    make them go nearly insane until they admit to their crimes publicly.

Abaddon, I ask that you destroy (Victims name)'s defenses and
    protection immediately so that I may curse them and bring justice this
    day to the people who (victims name) hurt! }

2. Put the offering of Pyrite/Obsidion on his sigil, then turn to the South.

3. Once you are facing the South, Vibrate the names of Sabnock while gazing
    at his sigil:

{ Sabnac, Savnock, Salmac } x3

Then chant the following:

Ol Umd Onca Drilpa Od Mic Olz Sabnock! } x6

{I call to thee Sabnock, Great Demon of the Flames of the Infernal
    Empire, please attend this rite. I call you with an offering. Hear me,
    and be present in this rite to destroy (Victim’s name)'s Protection
    and defenses, and to make them go nearly insane until they admit to
    their crimes publicly

Sabnock, I ask that you drive (victims name) nearly insane with guilt
    about the crimes they have committed until they confess their crimes
    publicly, and once they have done that, I ask that you allow them to
    gain their sanity back over time. I ask that
    this be done within the next (time frame) so those affected by this
    persons crimes can have their justice. }

4. Put the offering of copper on Sabnock’s Sigil, and stay facing South.

5. Chant the following while gazing at Andromalius’s sigil:

{ Ol Umd Onca Dripla Od Mic Olz Andromalius } x8

Then say:

{ I call to thee Andromalius, Great Demon of Retribution and Justice
    please attend this
    rite. I call you with an offering. Hear me, and be present in this rite
    to destroy (Victim’s name)'s Protection
    and defenses, and to make them go nearly insane until they admit
    to their crimes publicly.

Andromalius, I ask that you protect me from all angelic
    and magickal attacks that may be send my way by (Victims name) or
    their protectors. I also ask that you hide my presence from those that
    may try to track me down for this curse. Please do this immediately. }

6. Put the offering of copper on his sigil

7. Turn to the North and say while looking at Cassiel’s sigil:
    { Ol Umd onca Drilpa Od Mic olz Cassiel } x7 [Pronounced cas-A-EL],

Then say:

{ I call to thee Cassiel, Great Angelic Father of Time. Please attend this
    rite. I call you with an offering. Hear me, and be present in this rite
    to destroy (Victim’s name)'s Protection
    and defenses, and to make them go nearly insane until they admit
    to their crimes publicly.I

Cassiel, I ask that you assist the Demon Andromalius in protecting me
    from magical attacks and demonic attacks that might be sent my way by (Victims Name) or their protectors. I also ask that you assist
    the Demon Andromalius in hiding my presence from those who may
    try to track me down for performing this curse. Please do what I ask
    immediately! }

8. Place the offering of lead, turquoise,or salt on his sigil then return facing East

9. Now stand with your arms out (palms up) and say: * I thank of of you for attending this rite. Now please go out and make this curse be as successful as it can be! Please go in peace. So mote it be.

10. After you have done this, close your circle, center yourself, then out the sigil s and the offering s on them in a safe place.

I hope this curse works out for all of you!

Now Plus Ultra !
Ailestar.

12 Likes

Have you had success with this?

What has your experience been with the ritual?

I plan to do the ritual myself tomorrow and I will post results.

3 Likes

Bookmarked

1 Like

By the way, Andromalius has no problem working with Cassiel. Also, I may not be able to perform the ritual tonight due to lots if work and school stuff going on, but when I do the ritual I will post it here.

Unfortuanetly, my christian mother knows something is up, so she is come to bed early. So I am unable to perform the rite tonight.

Though feel free to try this rite and post your results hear. I want to hear your guys’ feedback.

Also, you can change it if you dont want to drive them insane. You switch Sabnock and Anromalius’s places so that the target gets confused and confesses.

I decided to add that in case some of you aren’t comfortable with driving someone nearly mad. But to those who think their targets deserve the full extent, use the curse as is.

2 Likes

Hie hope yur well. Did yu do the ritual after that? If yes, What happened after?

Thanks for the tip. I need a ritual like this, but a focus on the public confession and exposure instead of insanity (honestly, they already behaved quite insanely).

1 Like

You can use andromalius instead of Sabnock, Andromalius can just confuse the victim.

1 Like

I’m confused by that… do I just remove the call to Sabnock completely?

No, I suggested in a previous post to switch Sabnock and Andromaliusl’s places in the rite. So that you can confuse the target instead of driving them insane, as Sabnock can protect you from attack and staying hidden as well as Andromalius can.

i wasn’t sure how to update the wording - do I switch the place of everything written in that section, or just their names? Anyway, performed this that day and kept as is. I kept the confusion part of the directions, took out the part about insanity, and so my version was *confuse them into confessing" which actually didn’t make much sense to me and sure enough it has been past the time frame specified in my pact and I haven’t heard any updates.

And I even added a call to Ageres at the end before closing the circle in order to insure communication regarding everyone’s confessions. I did do a mini-working a few days later on one aspect, only to have a dream where a spirit told me "I’m sorry for what happened but I can’t tell you’. (Which is interesting to know that someone involved has the skill to seal up such an experience so completely, but not close to the confessions I desire)

Hmmm. I honestly don’t know, I myself have never been good a wording, or explaining things. With the insanity though, you can ask that they regain their mental health overtime. That way they wont stay insane and will get better over a period of time.