RHP adaption

Hello miss Mason

I recently downloaded the path of the dragon PDF and just started. Now I don’t hide the fact that I follow the rhp, my personal outlook is that power is neither rh or lh but how the power is used and for what goal.

That being the ’ my’ outlook. Realizing that its not fact. So it leads me to ask, how does or can your material work with those who use the rhp? Are there variations? Would these adaptions bring the student into the more middle path?

In short can a rhp student learn just as much or more not anything at all for there own ascension to power and wisdom?

Thank you

2 Likes

That’s an interesting subject. I don’t see why we should limit ourselves to either RHP or LHP – on the one hand, this makes the work more logical, and the sinister glamor of the LHP helps many people transcend certain personal barriers, but on the other hand, all these borders are artificial and it’s up to us what we choose to identify with. Draconian path is often defined as LHP, but it’s first of all about individual development, so if you think you can successfully combine the elements of RHP and LHP in your work, I see no reason why it shouldn’t work for you. What I’ve seen, however, is that most practitioners coming from the RHP background either leave at a certain point, when they find the ordeals of the path too challenging or unacceptable, or they become transformed and more inclined toward the LHP paradigm. I’m not saying the same will happen to you, but it’s a very strong tendency, so you should be aware of that.

2 Likes

Reading through the website, these meditations seem to or have a link to kundilini, my teacher has developed a method to successfully achieve that purpose, though I don’t know if there is anything more. then that…

He recommended I master the art of AP, something I can do fairly well. I assume that working with his kundilini method and the Draconian meditations could work well together and even be a catalyst.

[quote=“telgega, post:3, topic:8667”]Reading through the website, these meditations seem to or have a link to kundilini, my teacher has developed a method to successfully achieve that purpose, though I don’t know if there is anything more. then that…

He recommended I master the art of AP, something I can do fairly well. I assume that working with his kundilini method and the Draconian meditations could work well together and even be a catalyst.[/quote]

Each individual’s personal Kundalini is a fragment of a primordial power and intelligence that undergirds everything. There is no singular method for awakening the potential that lies within; rather, there are an array of methods that vary in their efficacy for particular individuals in particular situations. Some of these methods have been preserved in esoteric lineages for thousands of years, and some have been developed more recently.

As a yogi, I suggest working with your physical body, especially if you are also working with something as potentially ungrounding as astral projection. There are a plethora of stories regarding the physical and mental disorders Kundalini can produce if She is blindly manipulated. That said, Kundalini is also the wellspring of vitality, consciousness, and power; She can transform your life in ways more profound and beautiful than can be imagined.

1 Like

[quote=“telgega, post:3, topic:8667”]Reading through the website, these meditations seem to or have a link to kundilini, my teacher has developed a method to successfully achieve that purpose, though I don’t know if there is anything more.

He recommended I master the art of AP, something I can do fairly well. I assume that working with his kundilini method and the Draconian meditations could work well together and even be a catalyst.[/quote]

If we speak about Kundalini, there’s always more. I haven’t seen anyone who would know everything about it and experienced everything that is to be experienced, if there’s even a limit to that experience, because I believe there isn’t. Yes, Draconian path embraces a lot of Kundalini work – that’s the Serpent/Dragon force powering up all magic and all initiation on the path, so if you have your favorite techniques, you should definitely use them.

2 Likes

Beautifully said,I had been on the Left Hand Path my whole life and recently have had many revelations as to Dialectics having a lot to do with the Draconian Path and Qlipothic Path.
I see now that Duality even more each moment.Lucifer himself is to Me a Dialectical Figure so I have seen many walking the Left Hand Path begin In The Right Hand Path…I have had unsatisfactory results in the past thus doing exactly what You said as well…I left my Works uncompleted and hanging in the air…I believe was shut out or locked from continuing my works until a Demon/God a Qlipoth had seemingly called upon me from my Desire and need for Action instead of the Inaction my own disappointment caused me.I as well left and came back and here I stay.

What was unsatisfactory, if you dont mind me asking

I am actually actually pleased to answer that question.
Praying to the Christian god and the unsatisfactory results were that the more I prayed to that god,Only negative things were happening.The more I prayed,The more painful it was when I recognized that I am alone…

Nothing other than Black Magick has worked for me…and my case is somewhat strange and confusing.I HAVE done things that I haven’t any ceremony or ritual regarding and I’m not keen on mentalism but To work magick without ritual is something I’ve always done.It may be that because I was born and raised Catholic that I felt rejected by the Spirits and the Christian God.So like most do…I have had issues that led to my leaving my Arts and came

Out better than alright"

Not to be contradictory. But as a Catholic myself, I really never ran in to those issues. Not saying life is perfect, far from it.

1 Like

I do not see it as an issue as it is one of my motivators.I want to find out how this happens and what I can do to focus it in the most effective ways for Me.

1 Like

I do think there is alot to learn from lhp practices. The dark sun meditation is good in my experience. If anything everyone should step put of thier comfort zone

1 Like

I’ve not heard of this and am interested as I struggle slightly with this…stepping out of my comfort zone is something I strive to do more…

I would figure out what specific things from the LHP that you like and see if it can be applied to what you currently do. Could try to transition slowly over time so it happens naturally. I am sure there are some entities that are in that murky not all the way left not all the way right path.

1 Like