Rh negative blood type what does it mean

Some recent information that’s popped up shows that one of my parents may have the Rh negative blood type. Some people believe this is a result of the nephilim. Any thoughts and what could this mean for my magick? How can i use this to it’s full potential?

5 Likes

Ask Buné - she is the goddess of all kinds of inheritances, genetic and spiritual. :thumbsup:

By the way I’m Rh neg, and five days ago I had a fucking meltdown of tears and self-recrimination because I burned some wheat-free fruited buns I was making, so needless to say we’re not exactly 100% fully-realised starlight in a jar! :joy:

I spent ages developing the recipe and working on those things, dammit, my grief was proportionate to that, though pretty bloody pathetic on the grand scale of things.

10 Likes

I am Rh negative.

5 Likes

I am O-, which according to conspiracy theories mean that I’m part of the Illuminati and I’m part of the Reptilian Cabal.

All I can say is I wish. I’d love to be born into that kind of privilege.

I think my magic comes from my homosexuality (a la Native American Shamans being two-spirited) and the fact that I was born under a full moon.

7 Likes

There is also Norse goddess of ancestry too, although I forget her name at the moment :slight_smile:

5 Likes

finally, i have found you. im O- too. I only came to balg in order to scope out other O negatives on behalf of my lodge.

Welcome to the family, mason

8 Likes

Yay! I wish I had known it was this easy, always wanted to be a Freemason.

3 Likes

Look last night on the mothership we AGREED not to let them know it was that simple!!! :laughing:

5 Likes

forgive me… Not sure how i dropped the ball there. Think ive been hanging around too many Rh positives

6 Likes

So, it seems like we (Rh-) can should make a club, to protect ourselves :slight_smile:
In my understanding, we are nothing more than universal donors.
As universal donors, I guess nature made us ready for predators, so others can profit more from us than we from them :cold_sweat:
I heard the rumour that vampire’s delicacy is O- (for more info watch “Only lovers left alive”- Jim Jarmusch) :scream:

3 Likes

Freemasons would be happy to suck … your blood :innocent:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

I knew a woman who was RH- and she seemed perfectly normal appart from the fact that by the age of 20 she already had grey hair! Also, she was absolutely not a spiritual person. She didn’t even believe in the existence of souls…

3 Likes

Not true! :wink:

But the reality is all people, at all times, of all IQs, races, sexes, classes, have done and can do magick - it’s probably the only human endeavour where that can be said, because it relies upon the drive of the person, not what personal or material blessings they may have - struggling is fuel, being a nobody with a boring comfortable life is fuel, being born to great wealth and privilege is fuel, so fun as it is to meme oneself as somehow different, it doesn’t affect magickal ability.

7 Likes

Most interesting. I too am O-, supposed to be the oldest blood type according to some research I read long ago. The blood type is attributed to the hunter/gathers. I wonder if that has any bearing on my desire to be in the great outdoors. I love back packing far into wilderness areas. Alas I have grown older and not as capable of long term back packing trips, but the burning desire is always with me. I will make another trip or two before I transition from the flesh. At lease that’s my intent.

2 Likes

Im b- and have antibodies to o- because of complications during my birth.

1 Like

Left handed RH negative here.
You all right.
There are something unexplainable about the way we , Rh negs, perceive this world

@Lau Why did you open another account? Duplicates are not allowed.

Tried to get into my old (original) account and couldnt. Finally received the link. Was able to login Into this one.
Meanwhile, waiting, had created new account, thinking that since long time wasnt here and no activity, maybe it’s was gone
Do you have possibility to remove the new acct post? Or do I have to do it myself?

1 Like

It’s all good. If you have trouble logging in, and need to create another account, just please let us know.

Nothing is ever gone in the Discourse software. It records everything lol :slight_smile:

It’s done, and the account is deleted as well.

1 Like