Revenge

I want to do a Revenge Spell on someone who has wronged me. He is living his life as if nothing is wrong with no apologies no remorse when he hurt me so bad wich included physical violence. I was reading alot on Glasya Labolas and I read he inflicts real injuries on people on behalf of the caster. Please i need advice as im a begginner and my psychic senses are not open hence how should I go about contacting him as ive tried sigil magic but so far nothing has happened with other Demons.
Some very kind hearted people here in this forum have taken their time out to help me but so far i think a month and some wks have passed with nothing happening to him. He is having the time of his life without a consideration or remorse or apology for what he has put me through.
I need revengešŸ˜”

1 Like

You might find Magickal Attack by Gordon Winterfield useful. There is a Master Curse that features four demons to enact justice on your behalf.

2 Likes

Angels of Wrath

Demons of Wrath

2 Likes

I currently dont have that book.

Unfortunately i dont have that book as well. :expressionless:

Can you buy it?

1 Like

Iā€™ve reminded you several times to let the magic work, about once every two weeks when you make the same request. If youā€™re not going to wait, let me know and Iā€™ll remove my workings. You have every right to ask for another working, whenever you feel like it, but Iā€™m not going to waste any more of my time if you arenā€™t going to let it work and keep interfering.

11 Likes

Alright ill give it some time. Its so hard. Going through so much shit hes put me through and him on the other hand is enjoying his life without remorse with no apologies whatsoever so far. Picking up different women here and there posting on social media and yesterday was the last straw. Totally lost but ill let it go. Tonightbwill be New Years in my part of the world so ill meditate and cut off all strings and let ecerything go. Thanku for your help. Really appreciate it. Was totally depressed yesterday hence my post. Happy New Years to you all in this forum and special one to the special people who took their time to help me.

4 Likes

Have you considered things are going well for him so his ā€œfallā€ will be even greater?

5 Likes

I totally feel you right now , Iā€™m in the exact same situation, heā€™s living a great life with the money he saved cheating me and keeping me hungry when we were together , I feel so worthless, like I have no value , Iā€™m currently working on self love and esteem thinking a worrier can not be broken , thereā€™s master curse from magickal attack , read it , it might give you some peace . I only wish I come to know when it works and donā€™t second guess . Best of luck !

1 Like

I will as soon as I can afford it as my curreny converted to US currency is 1 dollar is to 4 of my currency and cant afford it right now.

:pensive: Using the recourses i worked hard for to set up in the first place. Such a shitty situation. I will get that book as soon as i can afford it. Sending love your way. Happy New Years :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

As its new years eve il be doing a chord cutting in a couple of hours to let go of everything and start fresh for myself and my kids.

1 Like

Your chances for satisfaction have increased greatly since I read this thread.

1 Like

Thankyou :grin: Its already 2022 in my part of the world. Cut all chords. Moving fresh :grin: Happy News Years to you :grin:

1 Like

ā€¦stop checking his social media. For all you know heā€™s posting his shenanigans on there just to get a reaction from you. People do that. Step back, give the magick time to work the situation in your favor, no matter whatā€™s going on in the present and know the desired result is in the process of manifestation.

4 Likes