Revenge against SA abuser

Hello everyone.

I don’t want to get into a lot of details, but in July this year I was sexually abused multiple times and retained in a hotel against my will.

I filed a report against the rapist but I have no idea what happened to the case, and the justice system in the country where I live is notoriously slow. It might take years for the whole situation to be sorted out, that’s it if my case isn’t dismissed as it happens a lot with SA cases.

So, I want to take justice in my own hands.

I want the abuser who did this to me to lose everything: his family, career, reputation, etc. I want to speed up the case and get the economic reparation I deserve, and I want this man to spend his days in jail until he dies, lonely and without any kind of help, sick and without any access to women at all. Basically, I want justice which for me would be revenge.

I’m a baby witch so I have no idea where to start on this situation. Which entities would be better to invoke for this purpose and how should I do it?

3 Likes

Since you’re baby witch I can suggest two books that 100% safe to use, angels of wrath and magickal attack both by Gordon winter field. It is a gallery of magick publications.

I am sure starting with that you will pave a way for more potent spells in the future!! I mso sorry for what happened to you!!

SA, do you meant south Africa?

3 Likes

Thank you.

SA stands for Sexual Assault.

1 Like

Okay :grinning:

1 Like

Petition King Belial. There’s a tutorial on petition spells that’s very easy to follow.

3 Likes

I’ll look it up. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m so sorry this happened to you! Completely horrible. I really feel for you.

I’ll second what @Akhtyahussein said.

I actually did this to someone who raped my partner when she was a little kid. Her uncle raped her from ages 10 to 12 almost daily, and really wrecked her mind. He even made her do some sort of magickal rituals for him, so there was an SRA element, too.

So even though I’m usually a gentle creature, I didn’t mind using “destructive magick” one bit. If anything, it’s good karma to destroy the wicked! (seriously)

In my case, I used the military angels mostly from the 2nd heavens. Tehyehgrah and related entities.

The major ritual I used was “Bring Illness” from the books Angels of Wrath by Gordon Winterfield.

You aren’t supposed to specify the type of illness, but I did. I asked specifically for him to suffer a stroke, so he wouldn’t harm anyone else and would suffer to death.

Something like 6 weeks later or so, exactly that happened.

I also used the ritual in there to remove defenses first.

If you want a little bit of a demon edge, you can try “Angels of the 7 Heavens” by Ars Aurora. The initial pre-invocation there also uses Azazel and Samael, and may be more powerful.

Both books access the same magick stream. They come from the same core source material. They just have different ways of going about it (And about half the rituals in Ars’ book are of a positive nature, as well — such as return of stolen objects, forgiveness, etc.)

The most obvious short term difference I can see is that all kinds of weird weather events occur when I use Ars Aurora’s version. I mean REALLY crazy stuff. Obvious. The kind of stuff I’ve taken pictures of and people go “holy shit”. But calling demons and fallen angels might also leave more astral trash. It’s up to you.

Mostly with the Angels of Wrath versions, the most I get is mega powerful feelings of the entities presence. I tend to like that, so I’m OK with it. I assure you Angels of Wrath works, though. Follow the instructions and write out the ritual in your own words (so you get it as correct as you can).

Lay it on ‘em! What they did to you is unacceptable, and they’re going to do it to others. Eviscerate them completely.

3 Likes

Thank you. I’ll make sure to read the books and fully understand them before I proceed.

Besides causing this person all sorts of bad stuff happening to him, do you happen to know of any spirit that can help me win the court case against him? I started the process immediately after the thing happened but I haven’t heard of any progress in this matter.

1 Like

You are very welcome. I would use Silence an Enemy and/or Silence the Powerful from the same book (Angels of Wrath).

I haven’t actually done either of those, but based on results I’ve had from other rituals in the same manuscript, i would guess they would work. You can tell when you call the entities — their energy is very powerful.

A lot of pain, torment and confusion work will cause them to lose. Angels of Wrath and The Angels of the 7 Heavens are both manuals of intense punishment magick.

Some say the militant angels tend to be much more fierce than demons. Based on what I’ve seen, I’d believe it. I do not recommend the use of the use of the punishment rituals in these books for everyday purposes AT ALL. Save them for handling the true trash of the world.

1 Like

I know there’s some rituals in my books for winning court cases, but I haven’t tried them, so I hesitate to recommend them.

I would also do some self work to ensure you win…and this I can vouch for more.

Angels of Alchemy is a wonderful book for this. One which i overlooked for the longest time. I thought it looked a bit silly. Then I actually tried it, and wow… I did some more research, and didn’t realize it was based on one of the most treasured and hidden magick books of all time. Shorshei Ha-Shemot. Now I feel stupid.

Vaviel, Angel of Fascination, can make you shine. You can call her once a day for many times, or once a week.

Trumiel can exalt you to make you be seen in a good light. But in a different way than Vaviel. I’d work with them on separate weeks

Barkiel, Angel of Lightning, can make you be heard and communicate better. Be more credible and better understood. I’d say this is IDEAL for court.

Kumiel, Angel of Rejuvenation, help rejuvenate your energy and also increase your powers of communication.

Tzadkiel, Angel of Authority, can increase your credibility and even your majesty, so you are believed

Boel, Angel of Truth, can help you present the awful details of this story… the things that are so painful you don’t want to face or remember them… but he’ll help you communicate them, thankfully

Yes, indeed, I’d recommend you work with one or 2 of these self-improvement angels per day. Angels love self-transformation, and this is a book of self-transformation. They can make sure you are ready, and taken seriously.

And remember: it doesn’t matter if you’re more on a “dark path”, angels still help. Maybe they’re just high vibe demons, who knows! I heard an old Kabbalist call them the creator’s helper robots recently. Could be. Could be. Kind of feels like it sometimes. Maybe that’s why they don’t require anything in return?

2 Likes

Thank you. I think I can definitely use these angels to improve my overall confidence and self love, which is something I have always struggled with.

Do you think it would be a problem to work with both angels and demons? Would these two be conflicting energies that can bring mixed or undesirable results into my life?

I first came to this forum because I got tired of trying to manifest the things I want in life through law of assumption and law of attraction methods, which always gave me mediocre results or no results at all. I wanted to find something practical that could yield what I want without fail so I decided to try with occult arts which I’ve felt drawn to since I was a child. I’m learning so much everyday here and I feel grateful and empowered.

1 Like

You are welcome. They will DEFINITELY help you with that. That’s enormous.

You work with demons now, right?

I’m mostly a mind magick / direct magick guy (raised this way), who has recently gotten into angel rituals the past couple years… and occasionally dip my toe into demons or other “dark entities”, just to try and understand the universe better. (Talked a bit with Hecate recently)

I would say there’s no problem at all with the specific angels I recommend above. They blend well with everything.

Angels of the 72 letter name, though, can be rather alien or even dark, so it depends on what you’re looking for.

What “vibe” do you prefer?

1 Like

Oh, ohh…

So at first you wanted to increase your vibe, and change your results in life, but it didn’t work?

Did you do lots of sleep programming? That seems to be key.

You know, there’s an I Am meditation from YouTube I’ve been recommending people do with alterations… (i.e., you add your own instructions as he talks).

It’s extremely powerful, and can break you out of ruts. I’ve had more intense magickal manifestations with that recently than with anything else.

However, I ran into a lovely women from the UK who does guided manifestations, mostly for women. I’ll try to find her again for you. I think you’ll like her a lot. She has a wonderful energy, and seems to actually know her stuff.

You can combine this direct mind magick with ritual magick. It’s not a problem. In fact, you see this in GOM material with emotional transmutation. I think EA does this, too. I think most of the “wizards and wizettes” do this in some way. One of the users here, @Veil, this is her forte.

Anyway… I’m going to search my YouTube history, and see if I can find this lady for you! I think if you find the higher end reality alteration guides — the few who have good intent and know what they’re doing — this will synergise well with your practices.

4 Likes

Yes, I think I can work well with demons. I’m not completely closed off to try other entities, but I feel more drawn to them and I think I’ve started a good relationship with a couple of them.

As I’m just getting started in magick, there’s still a lot that I need to learn and figure out though. Any recommendations, please?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve known about manifesting practices for several years now, but my results were a hit or miss kind of thing. Sometimes my manifestations were successful, but the vast majority of times I got mediocre or just no results. I know all the mainstream techniques such as visualizing, scripting, affirmations and so on, and I’ve tried them all.

This got me incredibly frustrated and even doubtful about my own abilities to bring results into my life. Whereas even though I just got started with magick I have already manifested things I wanted in just days or even a few hours. That’s the main reason why I want to go on this path.

1 Like

Ah I see. Yeah, I can understand that!

A big thing is that all this needs to be done in a hypnagogic state to really work… which can be tricky for a lot of people

What I used to do as a teen is head to the bathtub near sleep… draw a bath… then if I feel asleep, I’d drown a little and startle awake. Lol. Sounds a bit brutal, but it was actually nice… and in this way I extended the “hypnagogic” state quite a bit.

Did you try “I Am God” meditations from someone who knows proper hypnotic techniques?

A lot of people considered these sacrilegious, but they have tons of power. Really strange and remarkable things can happen after these.

Here’s 2 guided “I Am God” meditations i can recommend…

If you really get into these, you can really break free… I would highly adding more “I am god” statements here. “I am taking control of my reality”. Things like that. See glass and ice breaking from all around you. See and feel your soul self growing and pulsating, overcoming the “reality” around it. Things move and change

2 Likes

Ah yeah, ok…

Well not really a demon, but rather the Greek pantheon. I’ve been finding Hecate (Hekate) rather lovely entity… and a rather enormous one, at that.

A much older magician I really trust (who knows the dangers of spirits, too, something you don’t hear about often) recommended her… then two friends have let me know more about her

I think for a female who likes a bit “darker” vibes, she may be perfect for you. She’s protective and enhances the beauty of nature around you. Follow the white rabbit

She’ll probably help with those awful people in your life, too. She seems to work with many spirits… who can probably help consume them.

1 Like

Yeah, I can understand that.

For whatever reason, my own direct mind magick didn’t work for awhile, either. So I sought out rituals. But then after a mushroom trip, I’m sort of going the other direction more into my old mind magick again. It started to work nicely again, especially, after “I Am God” meditations which i powered up a bit.

May I ask which rituals or entities you called that got things moving again? I’d love to try some of the things you did. (If they’re different)

1 Like

Amazing! Thank you so much.
I’ll try these meditations tonight and let you know how I feel after them.

1 Like

I’ve heard about Hecate and she seems like a good guide to start. Should I try to talk to her with candles and a sigil like I have done so far with demons?

1 Like