Reveal hidden treasures - Andromalius or Seere?

Hello!
Today I had a dream about hidden Jewish jewelry. I woke up with a thought I should ask the Demons where to find it.
I live in Eastern Europe where used to be high Jewish population. The tragedy happened over 80 years ago, when Nazis killed them.
Many Jews hid their jewelry in order it wouldn’t be taken by the Nazis. How many hidden or buried treasures can be in my region, it’s countless.
There is a local myth in my town about the SS-officer, who buried stolen goods under the oak tree and fled to Germany. After the communism collapsed in 1990, his sons (or grandsons) arrived with the metal detectors… but according to this legend, they found nothing.
I know such jewelry can be cursed, but I have some ideas how to sell it… now it belongs to nobody. Literally every owner of those goods is dead.
I want to do a ritual to find it.
I wrote a petition:
“I have knowledge where is the location of the buried Jewish jewelry in my region”.
My question is, which Demon I should ask?
According to my sources, Andromalius and Seere “find the hidden treasures”.
Or maybe I should do a ritual to both of them?
According to GoM method, should I write the same petition and summon one Demon after another, or summon both of them and burn this particular petition promising both of them the reward?
Which reward would be most suitable for them? Is a lemon and strong alcohol enough or should I promise more? I can give them fame by praising them here, in this topic (if everything goes correct) and in Youtube comment section under their enn chants…

Do you have any experience in such cases?

3 Likes

How about:

• Cimeries: to recover lost objects
  • Valac: To sway fortune so money comes to you, without being sought directly
  • Auns: To discover sources of wealth

If there is a forest nearby, I recommend going out there with a metal detector! Or, beaches, people often lose coins and jewelry there. I don’t know if you’ll find somethign big and important but it’s a good idea. (make sure you are aware of needing some kind of document, in some countries you need a license for metal detecting, or ask permission.)

I would do the whole ritual, for one demon, then wait/do offerigns…and then the next demon. if using the first ritual, it won’t take very long.

2 Likes

A lot of the “finding treasure” in the old grimoires had to do with enabling theft, though with Andromalius, he’s a little different. His finding treasure abilities are paired with getting something stolen back from a thief, and well, punishing thieves too.

If I were to work with him, I would first try to contact any local spirits first (or have an entity do that on my behalf) and ask them if I can have it. Saves the risk of curses popping off if they perceive the finder as a thief — or Andromalius himself being unwilling to help.

As for demons who can help with communicating with the dead…

Bifrons in particular can also help with transporting the dead from one place to another. This ability of his has kind of baffled me on where or when it would be useful in the modern day, but maybe your treasure hunt is one such scenario! There are likely enough spirits stuck where they died who may want to return to the place where they were forced to leave — and also may be willing to help you find the treasure.

4 Likes

Hello @Eliade ! :slight_smile:

• Cimeries: to recover lost objects
  • Valac: To sway fortune so money comes to you, without being sought directly
  • Auns: To discover sources of wealth

I like Valac, but I understand him as a Demon who just gives you gifts. I got back debt (from a false friend) with his help. But I don’t feel he’s able to find treasures…
Cimeries - he might be helpful.
About metal detectors - in my region there was war front during WWI, so many people were hiking around and found only schrapnel balls, or some badges. Metal detectors have problems with jewelry, especially if it’s packed (I think it would be in leather cases or wooden crates). And it can be hidden very low in the ground.

I would do the whole ritual, for one demon, then wait/do offerigns…and then the next demon. if using the first ritual, it won’t take very long.

Yes, I will do a separate petition. But first, as @Azhriaz says…

A lot of the “finding treasure” in the old grimoires had to do with enabling theft, though with Andromalius, he’s a little different. His finding treasure abilities are paired with getting something stolen back from a thief, and well, punishing thieves too.

It would be suitable for the situation. We are talking about a thief (German SS-officer) who stole those good from the Jews… Yeah, but I am not the previous owner however. But maybe…?

If I were to work with him, I would first try to contact any local spirits first (or have an entity do that on my behalf) and ask them if I can have it. Saves the risk of curses popping off if they perceive the finder as a thief — or Andromalius himself being unwilling to help.

Yes, I am certain that the spirits of the dead (murdered) owners can be connected to those goods… and maybe some evil energy from the SS-man.
But I am planning to purify myself and the resources I want to find. And sell it quickly, not to keep those object in my house (I know a person who has access to crystal and mineral market sources, he got me really cheap and genuine Moldavites, that are extremely rare and there are lots of fakes).

Bifrons in particular can also help with transporting the dead from one place to another. This ability of his has kind of baffled me on where or when it would be useful in the modern day, but maybe your treasure hunt is one such scenario! There are likely enough spirits stuck where they died who may want to return to the place where they were forced to leave — and also may be willing to help you find the treasure.

Okay, now you made me really curious :smiley: I did not work with Bifrons because his power is described as “contact with recently deceased” - but if you tell me he can communicate with all the dead, I believe you.
Please tell me, how should I write the statement? “I asked the SS officer who buried the stolen Jewish jewelry in the forest near the town of T****w to show me where they are”? And then wait for a dream (like I had today, some kind of clue)?

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t as clear as I’d intended!

Andromalius would probably be excellent for extorting the location of the treasure from the officer — the officer being the thief.

I also think it’s worth appeasing any spirits (the original owners of the treasure) who might be around to care — especially if they were to see it as theft. Most rationale sorts would not see this as theft at all, but seeing as they’d all have died in immensely unpleasant ways, there might be some angrier ones out there.

If finding the treasure involves appeasing any spirits to make the treasure easier to obtain (whether it’s with finding or keeping) seems like a small price to pay in exchange!

My book doesn’t specify recently deceased. It’s also thought that Bifrons was Janus the Roman god (Bifrons a common title) who was later demonized. He is very powerful.

This part is very UPG, but when I visited him, I first saw others who’d worshiped him before. They’d died thousands of years ago. I hadn’t contacted him over anything regarding the dead either, it was for knowledge and power with some other stuff.
(Which he has indeed been very helpful with!)

Anyway, if I were to work with spirits for finding this sort of treasure I’d try a combo of Andromalius and Bifrons and see how that goes. Andromalius to deal with the officer and finding the location of the treasure; Bifrons to assist with contacting any spirits (be it to find other hidden treasure, appeasing them, moving them if they want, etc).

2 Likes

Wow, thank you @Azhriaz !

Andromalius would probably be excellent for extorting the location of the treasure from the officer — the officer being the thief.

And that’s the specified petition :slight_smile: I think he may help me finding only the stolen goods, not hidden by the owners - but that’s enough, because my country was “money source” for N*zis.

If finding the treasure involves appeasing any spirits to make the treasure easier to obtain (whether it’s with finding or keeping) seems like a small price to pay in exchange!

Before I found Goetia rituals, I did one ritual on a cemetary, combined from Russian Black Magick sources. I asked the spirits for access to the cemetary, poured some vodka on the ground, left a cigarette, a few candies and a few dimes. I repeated it after leaving the cemetary. I think it would be okay.

My book doesn’t specify recently deceased. It’s also thought that Bifrons was Janus the Roman god (Bifrons a common title) who was later demonized. He is very powerful.

Which book do you use? I use “Demons of Magick”, Gordon WInterfield.

Anyway, if I were to work with spirits for finding this sort of treasure I’d try a combo of Andromalius and Bifrons and see how that goes. Andromalius to deal with the officer and finding the location of the treasure; Bifrons to assist with contacting any spirits (be it to find other hidden treasure, appeasing them, moving them if they want, etc).

Okay! So the petition for Bifrons would be:
“I asked the spirits of the stolen goods buried in the forest near the town of T****w to assist Andromalius with seeking the treasure”.

Is it okay? Or how would you write it?

We suppose that those treasures are kept by the wicked spirits… because those are the goods stolen from the murdered people…

1 Like

It can be really helpful!
What is the title of this book?
I don’t recognise the entities, so don’t know how to work with them.

well, thank you! I’ve been looking for new sources of Magick.
What can you tell about this book and your experience?

1 Like

In caselius,the devil take care of his own,is a ritual calling 3 demons to release a treasure.a candle a pray and location.also raymundo Rodriguez treasures,book is a fun book of treasures magick to find release,etc