Resources for researching demon Gods?

I have scanned this forum and cannot seem to find any resources for information on individual demons. I’d really like to do some in depth research to find what demon would suit me best on my first path working.

Any suggested websites to find out more about demon gods? Like a description of the demons and what they specialize in?

Thanks so much I’m advance for any responses.

2 Likes

demons or gods because theyre not the same thing, but you will find information of various goetic demons within this forum.

2 Likes

Pazuzu might be the only exception I know. While he is a demon, he is also a son of a God if i recall sumerian mythology correctly.

2 Likes

I believe Pazuzu was a God associated with demons ruling the demons of the Abyss, son of Hambi and brother to Hunbaba who also gets called a demon but that’s usually because Enlil according to mythology assigned Hunbaba the role of terrorizing humanity lol.

3 Likes

ah lol got to love Sumerians, very complex mythology system. Or perhaps that is because we do not know as much about it.

3 Likes

This post was very helpful for me when I first started looking into the occult. It gives a lot of information about a few different demons. When reading this I was very drawn to certain demons which may help you which your other post on which demon to summon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much!! This is SUPER helpful :pray:t2:
I also just got “The Complete Works” 8 book series. This thing is like a textbook of knowledge. I’m loving it so far!

2 Likes