Requesting Female Friendship

This thread is only for females for friendship.
I need female companion as I like to spend time with girls only…

I don’t wish to be offensive, but this is a magick forum. Not a dating/hooking up site.

7 Likes

No dear,I said friends only

Are you a male person looking for females to have romantic chat with, or a female person looking for other female friends?

I am just asking for clarification so everyone knows what they’re getting into. :+1:

We have a dating topic:

1 Like

I have no chance of hookup,since I live in Pakistan,since I just friendship that it.

1 Like

For the record, I believe the OP is male, based on other posts he has made. Also, fair warning to the ladies, his interests lie in love magick.

12 Likes

On consideration, I have edited the title to make it clear this is for a specific member who wants to make female friends, and not a thread for females, in general, to make friends with other female people. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hmm… Love magick, wouldn’t the “dating” thread be better suited for the OP then?

Dunno … This just gives me the “trying to get a girl” vibe…

9 Likes

zafar, what the fuck bro

2 Likes

This is a rather awkward discussion and I don’t want to step on any eggshells, but since the OP is from Pakistan, I’m guessing that any female attention at all would be better than having none at all.

Unfortunately, neediness is not a very attractive quality and is unlikely to elicit the intended outcome.

2 Likes

I don’t think anything else needs to be said here.

2 Likes

You dont need female attention bro go within and become better. Look into brahmacharya its essential for men in this modern age, best of luck but i dont think a magick forum is where youre gonna find females friends

4 Likes