Request

Hey there. Dont know if this is allowed but I have been nuisanced by the courts over the past four months and it is causing a lot of weight on my family and I. Counselors, caseworkers, and directors have been trying to make my life hell and make me out to be lesser of the person I really am, can someone can send me familiars, for assistance and protection? Can someone help me out? Thx in advance it would be greatly appreciated

2 Likes

I would send a private PM but am not yet able to do so. I don’t know why, unless somebody pm’s me first I can’t. But oh well, deep subject haha.

I would say use command language to allow mitigations of this situation. Or watch Clearnow333 videos to clear yourself and allow lesser issues or better outcomes. Only thing is you would need to buy the book on amazon, called Command Language by Robert Dunlap but on amazon his last name is different. … Enway.https://www.amazon.com/Command-Language-Optimum-Settings-Humanity-ebook/dp/B00OH3186Q/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1525189031&sr=8-2&keywords=command+language+by+robertIt is here too Command Language - Robert Dunlap - Google Books the google item may have pages to view without paying for the whole book, so will save you a little bit there, as it is $33 otherwise. Use you imagination with it when you do read some of the pages! it isn’t hard to learn. But like I say I’d rather PM you about that part of learning it.

2 Likes

Thanks yo, ill try to find a pdf im sure theres one somewhere, in a tough financial situation rn

1 Like

Yes me too, strapped for cash never ends, google has a few pages of that book for free reading may be enough to help, hopefully so!!! <3 /|\ Keep smiling. :wink:
Also the videos! LOVE WEAPON - YouTube
Ask your guides or team of beings you work with to help you while you listen/watch this one… ask for mitigations etc…

2 Likes

@AdamThoth

1 Like

Belial is the demon who can help with legal issues.

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like